Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
shyt , If I was a woman and got hit by a brick to the face...might as well keep that to myself lol.

just waiting for her SSN to be exposed.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being investigated as we speak, club where incident occurred was Club safari in Houston

Rhoda the girl who claimed to get hit by brick got 30k out of the "ordeal" (had her cashapp info on her pages)

All her social media platforms wiped into thin air.

No police report been filed currently. Immediately after situation happened she went to social media to vilify the bystanders.

Common sense: If you get by a brick, you not just gon have intense swelling your face gon suffer lacerations.

Appearing to be another Carlee-like incident as there's been witnesses claiming its a hoax and nothing to do with her not wanting to give a guy her number.

BM around the world that had nothing to do with the situation all being deemed as Hitler from a singular known clout demon spouting BS

updates coming soon, camera footage around the club being gathered.
So this dude lying?

KGlock

All Star
Daps
So this dude lying?

Possihbly at max I don't think he actually saw her get hit with a brick but the immediate aftermath, 85% of what he said was true, she was an attention seeker, berating the dude(s) there and wanted to go viral and cash out and she did.

The question to be asked is why is he the only witness coming out when there were several people present in the age of social media. The dude who brought that story from that dude with the glasses is one of the ones who gathered info about the club whereabouts etc.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
If this s*** is a scam...

giphy.gif

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Dude said he saw it. Said she was taunting dude
calling cap, they called the club owner. Get you a brick to the face and it'll cause breakage of the skin. This ain't no metal pole, it's a brick :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Possihbly at max I don't think he actually saw her get hit with a brick but the immediate aftermath, 85% of what he said was true, she was an attention seeker, berating the dude(s) there and wanted to go viral and cash out and she did.

The question to be asked is why is he the only witness coming out when there were several people present in the age of social media. The dude who brought that story from that dude with the glasses is one of the ones who gathered info about the club whereabouts etc.

LMAO

HE LITERALLY SAID
"IM ONE OF THE GUYS
THAT DID NOT HELP HER
WHEN SHE WAS GETTING
HIT WITH THE BRICK"

YET THAT PART ISNT TRUE
BUT 85% OF WHAT HE SAID
IS TRUE ACCORDING TO YOUR GUESSES.
:devil:
:evil:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Hones
The responses in here are WILD...

Do y'all... Like Black women?
Genuine question.
Not "do you like to fukk Black women?"
Or "do you like Black women taking care of you?"
or "do you like to possess Black women on some 'She is my woman! You can't have her!" shyt.

Are y'all friends with Black women?
Not fukk buddies, not women you're trying to fukk/haven't fukked yet...
Genuine friends.
Because the venom some of y'all have for this woman is... Yikes.
Honestly I don't like anyone, man or woman, that lives there life on or for social media. A vast majority of people don't. I gave real relationships with real people. Social media people are insufferable. If you follow what social media is telling you, you are an idiot.

KGlock

All Star
Daps

LMAO

HE LITERALLY SAID
"IM ONE OF THE GUYS
THAT DID NOT HELP HER
WHEN SHE WAS GETTING
HIT WITH THE BRICK"

YET THAT PART ISNT TRUE
BUT 85% OF WHAT HE SAID
IS TRUE ACCORDING TO YOUR GUESSES.
:devil:
:evil:

People lie, the club owner was called and security denied the story. Believe what you wanna Believe, I wouldn't make the thread if it were just guesses.