Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
club where incident occurred was Club safari in Houston, Club owner and security claimed that story never happened.

Rhoda the girl who claimed to get hit by brick got 30k out of the "ordeal" (had her cashapp & gofundme info on her pages)

All her social media platforms is now wiped into thin air.

No police report has been filed currently. Immediately after situation happened she went onto social media to vilify the bystanders and BM.

Common sense: If you get by a brick, you not just gon have intense swelling, your face gon suffer lacerations, open tear scarring etc.

Appearing to be another Carlee-like incident.

Club owner claimed the story was completely false. In regards to the guy, unsure if he lying but question is why weren't the other witnesses telling their side and why haven't the friends speak out?

-She a known bout it and shyt stirrer in the community according multiple people around that block.

BM around the world that had nothing to do with the situation all being deemed as Hitler from a singular known clout demon spouting BS

Camera footage around the club being gathered currently
Where are you getting this info from?

KGlock

All Star
Daps
This.

Ok she’s lying. Then how’d her face end up lookin like she went 12 business rounds with prime Tommy Hearns?
It's clearly something just not a brick. She even says in the vid "a man picked up a rock and hit me"

watch video again

Right after the chicks and dude says "we wasn't here" so which was it, a rock or brick?:jbhmm:
Then you hear the people saying they wasn't there, what you want us to do bout it, call the police. Which is valid, how is the first thing you do after you claim someone hit you with a brick to not get up and call the cops as a civilian lady?

After she says she wants them as men to do something about it you hear one say "am I there"

Again no one deserves to be hit with such force but there's more to the story. If Op turns to be false then gear them negs.:yeshrug:

I have people I know involved, not just pure speculation. When the footage comes out then we'll see what transpired. Until then call me chatty patty idgaf.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:I was trying to be nice...but, I immediately noticed zero cuts.

She looked more like an allergic (severe reaction).

Yeah the guys she was yelling at for not helping were all British Actors.Paid to look and sound guilty while being berated:respect:

The lengths yall will go to demonize this woman to make a group of black mens innaction okay. Just stand on the fact you think its okay for certain black women to be hit with bricks. Most notably black women from America who fit a certain description and wear a certain uniform.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Op: this was a hoax! I have the facts, compiled from all of these sources! The guy who said he was there was lying! :youngsabo:

Reasonable people in thread: please provide sources or links :feedme:

Op: nah, just trust me, bro :steviej:
896.jpg

:lolbron: give it some time

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dead:SO NOW ITS COOL
FOR PPL TO RUN TO
THE POLICE "KGLOCK"?

:devil:
:evil:

Did you see her face?
Something happened.

This.

Ok she’s lying. Then how’d her face end up lookin like she went 12 business rounds with prime Tommy Hearns?
She got her clout and apparently~30k in Go Fund Me donations so…🤔

I was watching a lady on YT who made a good point. She said what were the odds that a guy who witnessed the incident would know her from Tiktok and know that she was a trouble maker? Unless he only said that after seeing her stuff after the fact. And that it seems like she hasn’t filed a police report.

It does seem a little fishy.

But ionno. If she didn’t touch the man she shouldn’t have been hit.

Something happened but it wasn't a brick. Unless the brick was wrapped in a sweatshirt.

I would've accepted a river rock
large-river-rock.jpg

Anyway, when you go to the hospital and claim you've been assaulted, or shot, stabbed, raped, choked. The hospital calls the police. She can refuse a report. But you don't just walk into a hospital while recording " I've been attacked! I've been attacked! No one helped me!" While nurses and staff just ignore you.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
896.jpg

:lolbron: give it some time
I got little to no issue with you, just wondering what the point is; it's obvious the dude hit her with something, whether it was a brick, rock, whatever, the exact object doesn't really change anything. When she asked the crowd why they didn't do anything when he hit her with a brick, that's when the guy said, "what you want us to do?" It just kinda is what it is at this juncture.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got little to no issue with you, just wondering what the point is; it's obvious the dude hit her with something, whether it was a brick, rock, whatever, the exact object doesn't really change anything. When she asked the crowd why they didn't do anything when he hit her with a brick, that's when the guy said, "what you want us to do?" It just kinda is what it is at this juncture.
Facts matter. If she's willing to embellish an already skeptical story, what exactly else is going on.