Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

KGlock

All Star
Daps

LMAO

OF COURSE SECURITY
WOULD DENY THE STORY
CONSIDERING THEY DIDNT HELP
A WOMAN WHO GOT HIT
WITH A BRICK.

WHERES YOUR COMMON SENSE?
:devil:
:evil:

Where's yours? There was no police report filed. If you get hit with a brick to the face you telling me the first thing you do after getting up is go on your phone, record for social media and start claiming the people around is you is stupid and good for nothing? Boy you fools ain't got no brains :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so (if its a hoax) ... what put that giant lump on her face? :dwillhuh:
I don't know if it is a hoax or not, but that lump on her head doesn't mean it is not a hoax. If she had a partner they could have staged it. It seems kind of dangerous for a hoax though, so I kind of believe her when she said a dude hit her with a brick. I don't know the real reason why a dude would do that to her, but her story is more plausible than the notion of a hoax. On the other hand I saw one of these social media idiots parachute out of a plane and let his plane crash just for social media views. :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where's yours? There was no police report filed. If you get hit brick you telling me the first thing you do is go on your phone and start claiming the people around is you is stupid and good for nothing. Boy fools ain't got no brains :mjlol:

:dead:SO NOW ITS COOL
FOR PPL TO RUN TO
THE POLICE "KGLOCK"?

KGlock

All Star
Daps

:dead:SO NOW ITS COOL
FOR PPL TO RUN TO
THE POLICE "KGLOCK"?

She's a civilian. You trying to imply a non gang member female would look a certain way or care about "looking cool" if some dude outside the club just decided to hit her, a woman in the head with a brick? A non FBA somalian at that?:skip:

I know you aint that dumb, If you're trolling, do better "Chicago".:pachaha:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
club where incident occurred was Club safari in Houston, Club owner and security claimed that story never happened.

Rhoda the girl who claimed to get hit by brick got 30k out of the "ordeal" (had her cashapp & gofundme info on her pages)

All her social media platforms is now wiped into thin air.

No police report has been filed currently. Immediately after situation happened she went onto social media to vilify the bystanders and BM.

Common sense: If you get by a brick, you not just gon have intense swelling, your face gon suffer lacerations, open tear scarring etc.

Appearing to be another Carlee-like incident.

Club owner claimed the story was completely false. In regards to the guy, unsure if he lying but question is why weren't the other witnesses telling their side and why haven't the friends speak out?

-She a known bout it and shyt stirrer in the community according multiple people around that block.

BM around the world that had nothing to do with the situation all being deemed as Hitler from a singular known clout demon spouting BS

Camera footage around the club being gathered currently
Post a link to this shyt

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Where's yours? There was no police report filed. If you get hit with a brick to the face you telling me the first thing you do after getting up is go on your phone, record for social media and start claiming the people around is you is stupid and good for nothing? Boy you fools ain't got no brains :mjlol:
Did you see her face?
Something happened.

Daps
I did notice that her tiktok was gone today, but if what y'all are saying is true, where that big ole lump upside her head come from? :jbhmm:

And there's been videos of brothers who said they were there. What about them? :jbhmm:

I mean, as my good brother @Neuromancer sometimes says, I know we are dealing with unceasing psyops, so it could be possible that this was created to bring dissension between black men and women as @Gloxina was saying...

But I would like some answers to my above questions before believing that it was all made up.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She got her clout and apparently~30k in Go Fund Me donations so…🤔

I was watching a lady on YT who made a good point. She said what were the odds that a guy who witnessed the incident would know her from Tiktok and know that she was a trouble maker? Unless he only said that after seeing her stuff after the fact. And that it seems like she hasn’t filed a police report.

It does seem a little fishy.

But ionno. If she didn’t touch the man she shouldn’t have been hit.