Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the nikkas I see asking for proof and saying she Slaps white people (which were skits btw) had no problem when that young man swam across the lake to defend that man from being attacked by the racists
Yall need to start seeing black women as people. This is beyond pathetic
Definitely more of this -

being assaulted with a brick is nuts, but if I'm in a group - I would have no problem intervening

Anything else is just cowardice

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Cynthia G and her kind are going to talk negatively about BM regardless. Just like how her male counterparts would with BW. The gender war is gonna gender war. And it’s not stopping especially with the power of the internet. There’s plenty of BM out there, they’re putting foot to asses for their women. Sadly this gender war is going to ignore them. To further push their agendas.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
These dumb ass bytches are showing their asses on Twitter, getting all these negative narratives off about BM not being protectors and providers and that we’re useless :pachaha: What else is new

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
You sound weak as hell

Crying about reputation
Reputation is very important for our success in this already racist country and world. How are we as BM gonna improve when we got the whole world against us? It ain't like we united ad BM or BP anyway. Yall don't see the long range game on here. The world is very hard on us.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Cynthia G and her kind are going to talk negatively about BM regardless. Just like how her male counterparts would with BW. The gender war is gonna gender war. And it’s not stopping especially with the power of the internet. There’s plenty of BM out there, they’re putting foot to asses for their women. Sadly this gender war is going to ignore them. To further push their agendas.
I totally agree with this post. I'm just tired of us BM giving those anti BM folks ammunition.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Reputation is very important for our success in this already racist country and world. How are we as BM gonna improve when we got the whole world against us? It ain't like we united ad BM or BP anyway. Yall don't see the long range game on here. The world is very hard on us.
Power is more important

But I'm not going to clutch pearls every time a Black person does something bad

You weak as hell and might be the opps

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Power is more important

But I'm not going to clutch pearls every time a Black person does something bad

You weak as hell and might be the opps
The problem is we BM have very limited power.

I agree nothing we can do about folks talking bad about BM.

But I'm not weak for pointing out how bad shyt like this makes us look.i deal with racism on the workforce and its tiring at times.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I totally agree with this post. I'm just tired of us BM giving those anti BM folks ammunition.

Women like that are at the point of no return. They don’t want solutions, or change, they want revenge. If tomorrow 98 percent of black men became the very thing they wanted it still wouldn’t satisfy them. You can’t appease women like that. Just let them die alone.