Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Corny scared fakkit ain't get no days:snoop:
Fụck up.... :picard:
giphy.webp

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the millionth time black women & men pushing that gender war bs should be killed

Making excuses for one side cuz a woman turned you down. Excuses cuz your bd ain’t shyt or you been played before. Pure scum.

If I see a female get hit with a brick I’m jumping in. Do I expect all men to do the same? No

Do i expect all women to show sisterhood? No

Like I said tho goofies using this to further push bs need they bloodline wiped out. Got a bunch of posters on here that deserve the same fate. Brehs & brehettes

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
they find the perp? i am pretty sure police were called and eye witness statements were gathered.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people with the most vitriol for this women are men from her own culture, which is unsurprising when you realize how they treat women over there :hubie:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Just want to confirm, is the story a hoax?
they done found the club where the incident happened, club safari. Also all her social media been wiped, tik tok, insta etc.

shyt shoulda been common sense, a brick on the face or skin in general gon cause lacerations not just swelling.

Looking like another clout demon/ carlee incident. Hope yall see how a lot of these broads were quick to turn every bm into Hitler off some bird spouting BS.:sas2:

Last edited:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
club where incident occurred was Club safari in Houston, Club owner and security claimed that story never happened.

Rhoda the girl who claimed to get hit by brick got 30k out of the "ordeal" (had her cashapp & gofundme info on her pages)

All her social media platforms is now wiped into thin air.

No police report has been filed currently. Immediately after situation happened she went onto social media to vilify the bystanders and BM.

Common sense: If you get by a brick, you not just gon have intense swelling, your face gon suffer lacerations, open tear scarring etc.

Appearing to be another Carlee-like incident.

Club owner claimed the story was completely false. In regards to the guy, unsure if he lying but question is why weren't the other witnesses telling their side and why haven't the friends speak out?

-She a known bout it and shyt stirrer in the community according multiple people around that block.

BM around the world that had nothing to do with the situation all being deemed as Hitler from a singular known clout demon spouting BS

Camera footage around the club being gathered currently

Last edited:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I’ve look into to this shyt from what I’m hearing she hasn’t filed no police report as of yet, a news station in that area has been trying to get contact with her but she’s ducking them and she’s apparently pulled this GoFundMe assault scam back in 2020 in a different state.

The minute she run straight to TikTok and not the nearest police station had me thinking hmm 🤔 oh yeah she’s a man hating feminazi as well go figure