Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
This is sad....Cynthia G did a video on this and this isn't a good look for black men. I wish us BM would stop doing shyt like this because we give her plenty of content. This shyt is increasing the gender wars in our community. Her anti BM movement is gaining legs and she keep getting new subscribers and man the comments I read on her videos are crazy. Even non black people are talking crazy about BM and it'd sad.

And fuk him for that...and fuk the men who stood around and watch him do that and didn't do shyt. She didn't deserve that shyt. Shyt like this is why I have major reservations cold approaching women because a lot of them think men are entitled and crazy asf with no impulse control.

FOH

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
The responses in here are WILD...

Do y'all... Like Black women?
Genuine question.
Not "do you like to fukk Black women?"
Or "do you like Black women taking care of you?"
or "do you like to possess Black women on some 'She is my woman! You can't have her!" shyt.

Are y'all friends with Black women?
Not fukk buddies, not women you're trying to fukk/haven't fukked yet...
Genuine friends.
Because the venom some of y'all have for this woman is... Yikes.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
All the nikkas I see asking for proof and saying she Slaps white people (which were skits btw) had no problem when that young man swam across the lake to defend that man from being attacked by the racists
Yall need to start seeing black women as people. This is beyond pathetic

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Why would you give a fukk about a bytch that said to abort black male babies opinion? Why would one person doing something make ME look bad? If the roles were reversed people would say you cant blame all women for this. Stop making a singular one off event some systemic problem.
Well us as BM need to know who is out against us and her anti BM rhetoric is dangerous to our reputation. Yall BM on here don't understand how dangerous it makes it for us when u have so many women of our race spewing hatred towards us and keep talking "divestor" talking points.

Other race of men don't have to deal with thus shyt. But us as BM don't look good statistically (crime, unemployment, education, health, etc.) so incidents like this makes us look bad especially since we have so many BM haters who are out to make us look bad. This also apply to yall c00n azz dudes on here who love white women. Those WW see those Cynthia G videos and they will want to not deal with us.

Look at Jewish people...they don't want anything to trash or sully their reputation so they not here for antisemitism.

Us BM have to look out for our reputation because many BW are starting to swirl or divest and it won't be good for us when we get the BM reckoning as Cynthia G puts it.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
One Black man doesn't represent us all

It's not a bad look

And then when you break it down by sub groups, they were non fba
I agree...one BM doesn't but we are a very marginalized subset of a marginalized community. Some BW don't feel safe in our community and hell some BM don't either. Hitting that BW with a brick was awful....no matter how problematic she is.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
A lot of mentally ill broken nikkas itt, it’s just a sad state of affairs we have as black folks right about now :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree...one BM doesn't but we are a very marginalized subset of a marginalized community. Some BW don't feel safe in our community and hell some BM don't either. Hitting that BW with a brick was awful....no matter how problematic she is.
Idgaf about her ass getting hit with a brick

It's worse shyt going on

Kids been getting killed by their mothers boyfriends and baby daddies in my city

We only discussing this obnoxious bird because she went viral and it feeds into the gender wars

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
You take the opinion of someone who advocated the abortion of black boys (Cynthia G). Your credibility is shot. You are the definition of a eunuch.
I disagree with her and can't stand how she generalize us but yall BM on here don't realize how bad our reputation is as a BM. If no one sees us as trustworthy or even human....how will we progress in this already racist society. Talking about my credibility is shot...BM as a whole don't have a good reputation. And as far as yall pawgers....most of us only attract low tier WW who are throwbacks. When WM date BW...they get the fine ones or at least reasonable attractive. Not the same for us.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Idgaf about her ass getting hit with a brick

It's worse shyt going on

Kids been getting killed by their mothers boyfriends and baby daddies in my city

We only discussing this obnoxious bird because she went viral and it feeds into the gender wars
I agree it's worst shyt going on but that was very degenerative behavior. Got her azz looking like Martin in that episode where he got his azz fuked up by the boxer.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

This is due to her craziness and trauma that us BM caused her. That woman is traumatized and some of our actions hurt our reputation. Like I said...we a marginalized subset of a marginalized community and shyt like this affects us all in the long run.

It's so bad that a lot of women are involved in her anti BM movement...which includes women choosing not to have black boys.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Well us as BM need to know who is out against us and her anti BM rhetoric is dangerous to our reputation. Yall BM on here don't understand how dangerous it makes it for us when u have so many women of our race spewing hatred towards us and keep talking "divestor" talking points.

Other race of men don't have to deal with thus shyt. But us as BM don't look good statistically (crime, unemployment, education, health, etc.) so incidents like this makes us look bad especially since we have so many BM haters who are out to make us look bad. This also apply to yall c00n azz dudes on here who love white women. Those WW see those Cynthia G videos and they will want to not deal with us.

Look at Jewish people...they don't want anything to trash or sully their reputation so they not here for antisemitism.

Us BM have to look out for our reputation because many BW are starting to swirl or divest and it won't be good for us when we get the BM reckoning as Cynthia G puts it.
What the fukk are you talking about? Are you serious? Are you trolling?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree it's worst shyt going on but that was very degenerative behavior. Got her azz looking like Martin in that episode where he got his azz fuked up by the boxer.
She should have ducked or ran

Was probably mouthing off and going back and forth

I don't ask for smoke then get mad when I get it

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This is due to her craziness and trauma that us BM caused her. That woman is traumatized and some of our actions hurt our reputation. Like I said...we a marginalized subset of a marginalized community and shyt like this affects us all in the long run.

It's so bad that a lot of women are involved in her anti BM movement...which includes women choosing not to have black boys.
You are either a slow bus rider or a troll, done responding to you.