Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember that the next time you get
3 shades of shyt kicked out of yo fakkit
ass for sticking your head under bathroom
stalls with your mouth open trying to catch
the piss droplets of random men shaking it.
UXWYw6w.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

@Luken aka @cat piss martini aka
@Darkling , how are you calling other men gay but youre saving, storing other male members posters on some obsessive stalker shyt? Saving pictures and pulling them out a decade later trying to embarrass a stranger you dont know who could whoop your ass if you want to get personal since you crossing some lines you shouldnt be crossing. It would be bad for your health so manage your emotions. Get you some therapy for your mental illness. You clearly arent well. How much of a fukking weirdo you gotta be to make up your life for clout on a message board full of strangers who dont know you? Dont ever talk about anybody face when you look like a human muppet. This bytch @Luken really cares about being liked on the message board. Suck a dikk, @Luken.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I ain't got to see the video to know bullshyt narrative when I see it.

Y'all really let this world make u believe men hate women and chix is just walking around getting victimized.

You think nikkaz is bussing bytches in the head with bricks... With whole fukkin bricks cause she ain't wanna give up a number :snoop:

Then y'all start with the "what if this was your mother/daughter" lol

You don't know this lady. She could be a fukkin lunatic

Ninety percent of people who commit violent physical assault are men, so if I’m going to be harmed it will most likely be by a man and that man could be asking for my number .

I always think it’s wild when guys say things like “women aren’t just walking around being victimized by men” then go buy guns & weapons to protect themselves from the same men y’all said we not being victimized by. :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ninety percent of people who commit violent physical assault are men, so if I’m going to be harmed it will most likely be by a man and that man could be asking for my number .

I always think it’s wild when guys say things like “women aren’t just walking around being victimized by men” then go buy guns & weapons to protect themselves from the same men y’all said we not being victimized by. :dead:

So women dont assault other women???:dahell:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

unrelated to the thread topic, but most victims of violent crimes are men. It's men attacking men.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Who do you think is really out here getting victimized sis?

Y'all done totally hijacked the movement making it a protect black women thing, when black men are the ones getting killed by cops and killing each other.

Women seem to be helping nikkaz get shot.
Popping shyt to nikkaz, instigating... Then hoping other nikkaz step in just so they can kill each other.

There's dudes in this thread telling y'all shorty in the vid is unhinged.
And this thread is still moving along with "women are victims" and "black men need to step up"
smh

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Who do you think is really out here getting victimized sis?

Y'all done totally hijacked the movement making it a protect black women thing, when black men are the ones getting killed by cops and killing each other.

Women seem to be helping nikkaz get shot.
Popping shyt to nikkaz, instigating... Then hoping other nikkaz step in just so they can kill each other.

There's dudes in this thread telling y'all shorty in the vid is unhinged.
And this thread is still moving along with "women are victims" and "black men need to step up"
smh

Oh I’m not playing the victim olympics. I’m aware of the statistics, that’s why I thought the comment was odd. That’s why I said you guys go out and buy guns to protect yourselves from men then tell women they’re overreacting. If you’re bigger and stronger than me and you’re at a higher risk of being victimized by them, what am I supposed to think? :dead:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate sensitive ass nikkas like this who can't take rejection.

I really hope there's more to the story, but I know there probably isn't :snoop:
Not saying she deserved it. But she was def talking slick and not like a damsel in distress she acting like in that video