Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
How many of y'all would actually defend a stranger like this though? For family? Any day. For a stranger? I'd have to see the whole thing develop to know the pretext and also feel a certain mood to even want to intervene.

Bottom line is, although it would be NICE if someone intervened, she's not really entitled to that from random strangers . Ideally, yea, but I've seen way too many women twist situations to the point where I don't trust anything at face value.... like the time I intervened during a domestic dispute and the girl still chose dude after and told me to leave them alone

I have, some shyt just isn't right, and the potential risk is worth what I'd feel if I did nothing. I mean c'mon, especially if it's a situation you know you can handle like the dude is short/skinny or seems soft, sometimes your presence is enough to calm the situation down.

Y'all really let this world make u believe men hate women and chix is just walking around getting victimized.

You think nikkaz is bussing bytches in the head with bricks... With whole fukkin bricks cause she ain't wanna give up a number

I could see a drunk bum doing something like that, and you're right, some women have terrible self-preservation skills and even instigate these types of men, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
was she problematic or a clout chaser like @RadaMillz said?

Everything he said is spot on. She’s off the chain, I can personally confirm :francis:

Doesn’t negate her story. Actually may add to it being likely. She likes to show ass and t*ts both irl and on ig so I can see some horny ngga take it as a invitation, and I can def see her sayin some wild shyt in reply

And again all of this doesn’t mean she’s deserving of a brick, but just giving context

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I have, some shyt just isn't right, and the potential risk is worth what I'd feel if I did nothing. I mean c'mon, especially if it's a situation you know you can handle like the dude is short/skinny or seems soft, sometimes your presence is enough to calm the situation down.

I could see some drunk bum doing something like that, and you're right, some women have terrible self-preservation skills and even instigate these types of men, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.
If she got bussd in the head for being a shytty person, or talking crazy it's fukked up but my "give a fukk" meter is on low

Ain't nobody would give a pass for a nikka playing them kinda games

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How many of y'all would actually defend a stranger like this though? For family? Any day. For a stranger? I'd have to see the whole thing develop to know the pretext and also feel a certain mood to even want to intervene.

Bottom line is, although it would be NICE if someone intervened, she's not really entitled to that from random strangers :yeshrug: .

I've intervened in shyt like that several times. I'm not gonna live for someone getting killed in front of me when I did nothing, and you don't know if it might descend to that.

Ideally, yea, but I've seen way too many women twist situations to the point where I don't trust anything at face value.... like the time I intervened during a domestic dispute and the girl still chose dude after and told me to leave them alone :yeshrug: :yeshrug:

I get what you're saying, I've had that be the outcome a couple times as well, but it doesn't bother me that I intervened. She's still alive and they have that much longer to maybe work it out, or she's alive that much longer to get another chance to get out of the relationship. In the end I can only do what I feel is the right thing, I can't control anyone else's response. It's like if a guy got pulled out by a riptide and I saved him from drowning, then saw him swimming in the same spot the next day. I still wouldn't regret saving him the first time even if he's a lousy decision maker.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yea. Unfortunately there’s serious potential for shyt like this to happen which is why women give out fake #s. We’ve all had situations where someone got out of pocket.
If she didn’t put her hands on him there was NO reason for him to do that. I don’t care what she may have said.

On the real, this is why I am mindful of where I am/hang out. There’s a certain class of man hanging outside establishments 👀 attacking women who turn them down. I try to avoid potential situations like that at all costs. Especially reading these comments and knowing how few men might try to help a woman in trouble. Just makes sense to stay away from areas where it will be a concern. Potentially attacked and potentially not saved. :hubie:

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I've intervened in shyt like that several times. I'm not gonna live for someone getting killed in front of me when I did nothing, and you don't know if it might descend to that.

I get what you're saying, I've had that be the outcome a couple times as well, but it doesn't bother me that I intervened. She's still alive and they have that much longer to maybe work it out, or she's alive that much longer to get another chance to get out of the relationship. In the end I can only do what I feel is the right thing, I can't control anyone else's response. It's like if a guy got pulled out by a riptide and I saved him from drowning, then saw him swimming in the same spot the next day. I still wouldn't regret saving him the first time even if he's a lousy decision maker.
Thanks for the perspective.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Yea. Unfortunately there’s serious potential for shyt like this to happen which is why women give out fake #s. We’ve all had situations where someone got out of pocket.
If she didn’t put her hands on him there was NO reason for him to do that. I don’t care what she may have said.

On the real, this is why I am mindful of where I am/hang out. There’s a certain class of man hanging outside establishments attacking women who turn them down. I try to avoid potential situations like that at all costs. :hubie:
The red pill breeds dudes to have animosity towards women. If they don’t get their way, they’ll hurt them instead. This is some incel shyt:scust:

This is why I tell younger dudes that rejection isn’t about them, it’s about how you approach. If he’s trying to make impact, charm her a bit so she can build a bond.

Gloxina you know if I seen you in person, you would deadass get this rizz:myman:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
So instead of going to the police, she goes to tik tok. How we know she didnt just trip and bust her face and made up some story for attention? yall believing everything on social media
Remember that the next time you get
3 shades of shyt kicked out of yo fakkit
ass for sticking your head under bathroom
stalls with your mouth open trying to catch
the piss droplets of random men shaking it.
UXWYw6w.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The lack of intervention, and minding your own business when crimes occur was always strange to me being in the US..I knew you'd get killed by a mob for snatching a females cellphone and running off in most Black countries, but in America brehs do wild shyt and everybody looks the other way.