Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
How about we don’t talk to our Coli brehs like this :ufdup:
How about you snatch out the bloody condom
you left in his ass last weekend and get you
a tall glass of shut the fukk up.
r9izgpK.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Which is why I say collecting a chick's number doesn't mean shyt.

Most women get scared and just want the encounter with a man asking for her number to be over so she can go on her way.

Because the potential for madness like this is high. Scust at those 'men' for standing by.
Got worse after covid
Most women are afraid men they don’t know

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
How about you snatch out the bloody condom
you left in his ass last weekend and get you
a tall glass of shut the fukk up.
r9izgpK.png

UKVu0t8.gif
I tried to help you out of this but it seems your homoerotic fantasies know no end

I guess you know all of the details of how that stuff goes down. I can’t help you there

… you been using that .gif since :hamster: days … maybe try to grow and expand your consciousness in some way before it’s too late

Peace be upon your soul

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could be right, you could be wrong. There's some real loony 7:30 nikkas out there, breh. Trust me...I know some of these nikkas.

Yea. I remember maybe about 10 or so years ago this dude killed this girl on South Street outside of a club, shot her right in the head because she wouldn't give him her number. Shyt was fukkin foul. Out of the all the crime stories I hear about that one I still remember for how fukked up it was.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Pazzy @Cat piss martini

Yo, what the fukk is going on here???

This side talk has me hitting the :mjtf:.

fukk is the story about this batbroomnstall, mugshot photo shyt????
4p8HCjO.gif

I've been trying to save his damned soul
for years.

6zCzsRs.gif

he's possessed by this greek demon named
dacheekpeeler.

PEIuuqb.gif

Pray for him!

UKVu0t8.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Oh I’m not playing the victim olympics. I’m aware of the statistics, that’s why I thought the comment was odd. That’s why I said you guys go out and buy guns to protect yourselves from men then tell women they’re overreacting. If you’re bigger and stronger than me and you’re at a higher risk of being victimized by them, what am I supposed to think? :dead:
Before I write a gang of shyt lol

Are you saying you have statistics that show Black women are more at risk to violence than black men?

In this victim Olympics, there's no competition.
black men are the gold medalist in that sad honor.
shyt I'll probably guess and say men in general are more at risk than black women.

The video is a microcosm of the truth.
A woman says something happened to her.
People believe it.
She's supposed to be afraid of black men, but she's Poppin shyt to them about not helping her...

Yup. Makes sense

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy @Cat piss martini

Yo, what the fukk is going on here???

This side talk has me hitting the :mjtf:.

fukk is the story about this batbroomnstall, mugshot photo shyt????

@Luken is mentally ill. Hes hiding behind his sock puppet account @Cat piss martini because he cant post under his OG usernname anymore. Dude is basically still bitter about me roasting his club photos of him with him looking goofy 15 years ago on sohh. Hes always presented himself on sohh and the coli as arrogant insecure dikkhead that feels the need to stunt on everyone then wonders why people on here dont like him. I guess he blames me for his downfall on here which i have NOTHING to do with. Why did @Luken stopped posting again?

Last edited:
Daps
super immature acts that some lames never grow out of. even on this site ive had dudes in my dm/inbox simping then turn incel after being left on read :huhldup: like...... how am i doing this weirdo mating ritual with someone i don't even know what they look like :dead:

anyway... hopefuly shorty not hurt too bad and can just put some ice on it :therethere:

Last edited: