Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You could be right, you could be wrong. There's some real loony 7:30 nikkas out there, breh. Trust me...I know some of these nikkas.

If she called his mother a c*nt, would that change anything?:what:

Dude was out of line tf

Yah i thought about it for a second.

And yah, Yall were right. I began to think that if had this been my sister or my mother, “ would i have said the same thing?”. And i probably wouldnt have.

My bad guys. It was out of line.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is real life most people are going to die or possibly get hurt to help defend some random person they don't know :manny: . With that said assuming this is truly what happened give that guy life in prison.

These situations are why you have to carry some non-lethal protection like pepper spray, not just a gun.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
How many of y'all would actually defend a stranger like this though? For family? Any day. For a stranger? I'd have to see the whole thing develop to know the pretext and also feel a certain mood to even want to intervene.

Bottom line is, although it would be NICE if someone intervened, she's not really entitled to that from random strangers :yeshrug: . Ideally, yea, but I've seen way too many women twist situations to the point where I don't trust anything at face value.... like the time I intervened during a domestic dispute and the girl still chose dude after and told me to leave them alone :yeshrug: :yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hope there's more to the story, but I know there probably isn't :snoop:
Why you say that? There's nothing she could say that would warrant a person who calls themself a man hitting a woman upside the head with a brick, but it's 2023. We've seen these women. The likelihood that she just said "no" and that's it, and he hits her with a brick isn't likely. She doesn't even have to sugar coat it "sorry, I have a man" "sorry, I'm not interested" "no thank you". She doesn't have to explain or sugar coat shyt. If she was like " fukk outta here, your dusty, you ugly, I don't want your ugly Lil dikk ass!!!!!" And tryin to clown, he might've of grabbed a brick, most definitely a bytch move and not justifiable.

We want to pretend she was 👸🏾 all nice, sweet and innocent and this was some deranged unruly animal, but that's not likely the case and everytime in any interaction whether fight, robbery, domestic, murder, road rage, etc, that's usually the case that both parties were out of pocket and one upped the ante.

Hopefully someone finds dude and introduces him to the working side of a sledgehammer in front of any family he has and if he dies, he dies.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I ain't got to see the video to know bullshyt narrative when I see it.

Y'all really let this world make u believe men hate women and chix is just walking around getting victimized.

You think nikkaz is just bussing bytches in the head with bricks... With whole fukkin bricks cause she ain't wanna give up a number :snoop:

Then y'all start with the "what if this was your mother/daughter" lol

You don't know this lady. She could be a fukkin lunatic

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of y'all would actually defend a stranger like this though?
shyt find any domestic thread, you'll find 200 posters saying

"Not my business"
"I'm not getting involved"
"Then she gets mad and fights you!"
"That's some crash dummy shyt"
"She's just gonna talk to him/get back with him later."

Whether it's a stranger or family

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Why you say that? There's nothing she could say that would warrant a person who calls themself a man hitting a woman upside the head with a brick, but it's 2023. We've seen these women. The likelihood that she just said "no" and that's it, and he hits her with a brick isn't likely. She doesn't even have to sugar coat it "sorry, I have a man" "sorry, I'm not interested" "no thank you". She doesn't have to explain or sugar coat shyt. If she was like " fukk outta here, your dusty, you ugly, I don't want your ugly Lil dikk ass!!!!!" And tryin to clown, he might've of grabbed a brick, most definitely a bytch move and not justifiable.

We want to pretend she was 👸🏾 all nice, sweet and innocent and this was some deranged unruly animal, but that's not likely the case and everytime in any interaction whether fight, robbery, domestic, murder, road rage, etc, that's usually the case that both parties were out of pocket and one upped the ante.

Hopefully someone finds dude and introduces him to the working side of a sledgehammer in front of any family he has and if he dies, he dies.

:hubie: I say that only because I've seen instances where dudes almost got physical just because of a simple no. Luckily I was there to calm them down.

But you're not wrong either.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's really disappointing to see how supposed Black men respond whenever stories like this are posted.
Beyond being disappointed, blocked these losers for previous comments. MFers are who they are, who they always will be.
No matter how badly a Black person is victimized, there will be jokes, smilies, and deflections.
Lowlife segment of members, and loose moderation. It is what it is.