Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ninety percent of people who commit violent physical assault are men, so if I’m going to be harmed it will most likely be by a man and that man could be asking for my number .

I always think it’s wild when guys say things like “women aren’t just walking around being victimized by men” then go buy guns & weapons to protect themselves from the same men y’all said we not being victimized by. :dead:

Ehhhh yea so about that.

I equate it to how we talk to people about travel abroad. We say don’t dress flashy, mind your business, go in well lit areas, etc and you’ll be fine. We ‘get’ it. We’re not victim blaming or removing blame from criminals, but we caution peope on how to move. So why is it so taboo to do the same for women?!

I say that bc again I know this woman. Just like some dudes be on some ‘Try to rob me :stopitslime:‘ energy she is on that time. Ass out, t*ts out, center of attention. That does NOT diminish her as a victim :whoa: But using this as an example of ‘see, all women are at risk’ is alarming bc nah breh this probably wasn’t some normal situation

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
super immature acts that some lames never grow out of. even on this site ive had dudes in my dm/inbox simping then turn incel after being left on read :huhldup: like...... how am i doing this weirdo mating ritual with someone i don't even know what they look like :dead:
Check your pm's :shaq:

:troll:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Yea. Unfortunately there’s serious potential for shyt like this to happen which is why women give out fake #s. We’ve all had situations where someone got out of pocket.
If she didn’t put her hands on him there was NO reason for him to do that. I don’t care what she may have said.

On the real, this is why I am mindful of where I am/hang out. There’s a certain class of man hanging outside establishments attacking women who turn them down. I try to avoid potential situations like that at all costs. :hubie:
Right, nothing she could have said would've warranted such a response.
Remember that the next time you get
3 shades of shyt kicked out of yo fakkit
ass for sticking your head under bathroom
stalls with your mouth open trying to catch
the piss droplets of random men shaking it.
UXWYw6w.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif
That weird ass lightbulb head ass foggy glasses wearing krabby patty lip having ass nikka is one to talk:camby::dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, nothing she could have said would've warranted such a response.

That weird ass lightbulb head ass foggy glasses wearing krabby patty lip having ass nikka is one to talk:camby::dead:

Shut the fukk up with your emotionally unstable ass and go listen to some beyonce. I said nothing wrong. If shes a victim of a crime, she should go to the police. Not tik tok begging for attention and for lost people like your sorry ass buying into gender wars. Dont talk about my face either if you never posted your picture, ma'am. Dont talk shyt and hide your hands. I think im pretty damn attractive so :yeshrug: fukk outta here with your insults.

Last edited: