Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Any idea why Whites dude got slapped? :patrice:

This is like a movie that starts at the end and ends at the beginning :snoop:

"This is me....
You probably wondering how I got the huge lump coming outta my face.... How did I get here? Well... its a long story"

flashback to her coming out the womb and crying when her dad picked her up.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Literally cac language, 'just asking questions'

shyt has nothing to do with ethnicity
and they're so radicalized they don't realize how ridiculous it sounds. Playing semantics with tweets.
:mjlol: Literally not my words, you illiterate. You literally had to invent some shyt just to avoid THE POINT.

This is literally not "OUR" community, a FACT they're normally quick to acknowledge. We don't need nobody else degenerates, we're all full on degenerates, thanks. Give us the doctors and shyt.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
useless ass phd tho.....

she gonna be making less than an entry level engineer when she graduate

:snoop:

A lot of you dudes on here REALLY don’t know what y’all be talking about—to put it nicely. She’s Ivy League educated. She’s getting her PhD from a top flight institution with immediate name recognition. When I talked to her, she said only applied to UT for anthropology and was so confident she was going to get in she moved to Austin without an acceptance. She’s highly credentialed, and when she goes on the job market (assuming she’s going into the academy, which is why most people get PhD’s), she’s going to get some serious looks. She’ll have the chance at a top notch placement (e.g., Stanford, Yale, UNC, et al.), which all pay a lot more than whatever an engineering graduate is going to make.

There is serious money to be made in academics. Anyone who tells you differently is lying or ignorant. It’s just that the point of entry is really high, so that deters most people and it’s hyper-competitive: book deals, speaking engagements, director, chair, dean. I know someone that just signed a million dollar book deal as an academic and you’ve never heard of this person, and they aren’t in a STEM discipline. I knew a professor at FSU that made 23k a month, and he wasn’t in STEM. You think all those white professors that have been writing books for 30 years and shyt, and showing up to campus everyday do it for the purely love of the game :gucci:?

Have you ever seen seen where a long-term professor dies and the family starts endowing a scholarship yearly in their memory? How is that possible? Well, the secret is that professor was rich from academics.

She’s going to be fine monetarily. She didn’t get a PhD from the University of Phoenix or something.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would’ve been more empathetic if she would’ve been west African. She from east Africa. Somalians don’t really mess with us like that. Don’t try to use the title black to get sympathy. Now you black when you going through something and these black men ain’t nothing. I bet you won’t identifying as black prior to that brick to the face.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
UXWYw6w.jpg

Now I know y'all not taking circa 2004 high school janitor photos and rocking bifocals that look like they open up portals to different worlds in fantasy-adventure films.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I would’ve been more empathetic if she would’ve been west African. She from east Africa. Somalians don’t really mess with us like that. Don’t try to use the title black to get sympathy. Now you black when you going through something and these black men ain’t nothing. I bet you won’t identifying as black prior to that brick to the face.

Nah she's been identifying as Black for a while according to her social media.

Nothing justifies a brick to the face.

But you are correct the perpetrator is not FBA.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
gender wars is the "new" battle ground. funny enough it's a war that no one can win.

all that "men ain't shyt" rhetoric that women be doing online won't suddenly make men more empathetic or "protectors" or whatever - in fact, i have a theory that the rise of inceldom and these red pills weirdo is in some ways a response to it

:hubie:
:comeon: be 5 years late, brehs

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: be 5 years late, brehs

I don’t know what you’re even saying here. I didn’t say incels/red pill have just popped up - similarly I also didn’t say the “men are trash rhetoric is new. I said I believe there’s a correlation between them being propagated.

How is “be 5 years late” an appropriate take from what I said? :dahell: