Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And the foreigner is defending foreigners. Shocking. :coffee:

Now I'm gonna be accused of diaspora warring for stating plain, observable facts bc this nikka is a disrespectful fakkit and can't just address the point.

Address what, you dumb bytch? Show me anything stating any of these individuals were Black Americans. I'll wait.

Ol lonely ass quick to come in here to start shyt cause she's ugly and has no friends. Damn.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
not to to say she deserved that - she clearly didn’t learn a thing from it and I didn’t say anything then but I could tell by her behavior and energy that she is one of those narcissistic bytches who can’t accept accountability for her actions and likely prompted the event

“None of you men did nothing”

She’s disgusting. Men that don’t know her need to go home in body bag and she wouldn’t blink an eye of accountability

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I dont think she deserves a brick to the face I’m just saying how they try to identify as black now she wants sympathy.

Based on social media she has been identifying as Black so that talking point does not make sense.

I think the main thing here is that the perpetrators were non-ADOS males.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Based on social media she has been identifying as Black so that talking point does not make sense.

I think the main thing here is that the perpetrators were non-ADOS males.

If I make a thread right now of Black American perpetrators doing worse will you participate, nerd p*ssy? Let me know.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
These comments were right on brand. Didn't expect anything less

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:camby:

If you're going to make a point go ahead and do it, don't make up a bullshyt scenario after the fact. Dude in the video said he saw the whole thing beginning to end.
Oh shyt you really aint gon answer the question :gladbron:

Nah ngga aint no made up scenario, there is no situation where you could have stopped breh from throwing the brick. That’s reality. I’m asking a 3rd time: what exactly what would you have done as an eye witness on the scene?

You said if you saw a dude hit a girl w/ a brick, ‘fukk a fair one’ which implies you’re immediately causing him bodily harm. Is that what you meant? yes or no.

If no, what DOES it mean?

Lemme find out nggas really just sayin shyt :dead:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
lol thin
I don’t know what you’re even saying here. I didn’t say incels/red pill have just popped up - similarly I also didn’t say the “men are trash rhetoric is new. I said I believe there’s a correlation between them being propagated.

How is “be 5 years late” an appropriate take from what I said? :dahell:
lol think hes saying he figures that link 5 years ago.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
In the original thread I suggested what she should do and pointed out what I would do if something similar happened to my daughter. Now, if I saw the act occur, I would call the police, give them a description, and let them handle it.

I have responsibilities to my family first. My life is not my own to give frivolously in an attempt to save a woman from her own poor decisions. Only women in my family would receive that sort of consideration, and only my wife, daughter, and sisters are guaranteed some protection by me. She needs to look towards her own family for the same.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Just like clockwork! :mjlol:

Now all the super warriors who claim they would have turned into Luke Cage on her behalf and used shaming language can go and contribute to prove how much of a "real man" they are. The rest of us ain't gonna be crash dummies and canon fodder out here. A lot of men who played the hero instead calling the cops are laying six feet deep, stiff as a log in a suit looking nice as we speak. But hey, they were "real men". I'm sure that means a lot to THEIR women and families right now.
nikkas really want to crash out over a crazy bytch .. :laff:

this is why they do what they do .

the nikka that hit her needs to be thrown away but you Batman nikkas need to relax

Yup. “Black men” on here have no value for their life. All afraid of big momma’s belt. FOH.

Protection is earned.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don’t know what you’re even saying here. I didn’t say incels/red pill have just popped up - similarly I also didn’t say the “men are trash rhetoric is new. I said I believe there’s a correlation between them being propagated.

How is “be 5 years late” an appropriate take from what I said? :dahell:
I'm sure you don't know what I'm saying if you think your "theory" is that, instead of what's been clearly presented crux of their school of thought.
lol thin
lol think hes saying he figures that link 5 years ago.
Cats within redpill and/or labeled incels been saying devaluation of men by Western women is at the root...that and recognizing women were never the delicate, sweet, innocent people they were told to be in general.