Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You're putting your finger on the scale by saying she's already been hit.

'Shoot the fair one':mjlol:

I see you hit a woman with a brick fukk a 'fair one'
So you’re saying you’re snuffing him off GP?

And btw this isn’t a trick question. There ain’t even a follow up. I’m just tryin to get yall to actually say what you’d do and not dapfish and be vague. @The Half-Blood FKA Prince still can’t give me an answer. Basically just said he’d give brick breh a stern talking to :francis:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

And btw this isn’t a trick question. There ain’t even a follow up. I’m just tryin to get yall to actually say what you’d do and not dapfish and be vague. @The Half-Blood FKA Prince still can’t give me an answer. Basically just said he’d give brick breh a stern talking to :francis:
Nah, we past words at this point. More like im dropping brick breh from the rotation, or removing myself from the rotation.

If she aint my peoples then i aint finna catch a case or a body/risk getting bodied. U was on point with that one.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

And btw this isn’t a trick question. There ain’t even a follow up. I’m just tryin to get yall to actually say what you’d do and not dapfish and be vague. @The Half-Blood FKA Prince still can’t give me an answer. Basically just said he’d give brick breh a stern talking to

:camby:

If you're going to make a point go ahead and do it, don't make up a bullshyt scenario after the fact. Dude in the video said he saw the whole thing beginning to end.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:I was with him until he kept mentioning her slapping white men.

And as much as he could be right, shyt doesn’t look good for him regardless. He should’ve kept this to himself :mjlol:

I’ll be dark cloaked Smithers and take it to the grave.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The argument has never been about stopping the brick from colliding with her head.

That's bullshyt, even in your periphery you see a woman arguing with a man you're on alert. Once he starts sifting through the rubble you know he's not reaching down for a bouquet of roses.

Why do you and @Braman assume he did it so quick and stealthily?:heh:

Not a rock, a brick, whole side of her face was swollen.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Some of these bw on social media exposing themselves, key word some cause not all been so ridiculously obtuse.
I legit felt remorse initially but after peeping her page, clowning tory, claiming bw are jealous of trans women rights, etc. She a bozo, a gotdamn brick way overboard as I said before. However, it's evident that a lot of these birdbrains got shyt fkd up.

So are bm useless good for nothing, sassy lowlives or are we superman, batman, black panther, goku, Dr strange or some shyt that can circumvent time or repel bullets and be immune to 40 pound bricks. Which one?:patrice:

So what these bw are suggesting is we risk our life for an out of pocket shyt stirrer and get maimed or worse and cause our family/spouse that actually adores us to to suffer heartache because a mofo stupidly tried to be Spider-Man for a broad who ain't giving me no p*ssy. Mofos got shyt all the way fked up:martin:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Remember that the next time you get
3 shades of shyt kicked out of yo fakkit
ass for sticking your head under bathroom
stalls with your mouth open trying to catch
the piss droplets of random men shaking it.
UXWYw6w.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif
So this the p*ssy ass dweeb looking motherfukker talking tough all over coli. You can't make this shyt up :laff::laff:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And the foreigner is defending foreigners. Shocking. :coffee:

Now I'm gonna be accused of diaspora warring for stating plain, observable facts

The ugly girl has joined the conversation :russ:

Literally cac language, 'just asking questions'

shyt has nothing to do with ethnicity and they're so radicalized they don't realize how ridiculous it sounds. Playing semantics with tweets.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Justification is irrelevant

A point a lot of you are really stubborn about is the fact that you can't control how someone reacts. It's not about fairness or what you consider logical

I can go outside right now and spit in someone's face. That person may do nothing. That person may fight me. OR that person might pull out a gun a shoot me 7 times. At that point nikkas pleas of "Man they didn't have to shoot him tho" don't matter. The best move is to not go around spitting in people's faces in the first place

You can do whatever you want to do with your life and to others, but you also have to consider that everyone else has that same option. Everyone doesn't have the same rules of engagement. Men typically understand this because violence is always adjacent with males, but you have more and more men throwing caution to the wind and whining about the outcome
Exactly this.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Its crazy. It's like a guy getting a PhD at Yale but, acting like NBA Youngboy online :pachaha:

God bless her man.
Some dudes used to do the phds or professor who did part-time “real nikka” activities to keep an image so they fit in. Like actually doing a balancing act in and out of the hood

So stupid. How you a fukking college professor but let underachieving “real nikkas” control your self esteem