Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up I can smell the rust,crust and dust coming from you

That is your own ass you smelling. You need to go annd bathe.

this shyt- stain ally femcel calling any one dusty

this lipstick ally agent had a k/j pop singer as her avatar when she first started posting do you know how musty dusty and crusty 🤮and lonely a black girl has to be start stanning shrimp dikk rice mongers

giphy.gif

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
man fukk yall. this was her in 2010 with pretty much the same frame and a drastically smaller azz. yall the ones that can't tell a natural ass from a fake one :what:

Lol 2010 was 13 years ago

chick done had a baby and got fat. if you look at her ig, you can see she has a twin sister with the same body

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

this lipstick ally agent had a k/j pop singer as her avatar when she first started posting do you know how musty dusty and crusty 🤮and lonely a black girl has to be start stanning shrimp dikk rice mongers

giphy.gif
It's interesting that a person who clearly dislikes black men wants to be on a forum with them so much. I feel like I've mentioned that before but no one said anything.

Yas

Banned
Daps

giphy.gif
My first avi was Keith Powers but y'all never mention that. You are equally as dusty since you have that white man in your pp. Why are you thinking about Asian men dikk? 😏 it's ok sis you can come out of the closest, I heard The alphabet community is very welcoming to new members.

Yas

Banned
Daps
It's interesting that a person who clearly dislikes black men wants to be on a forum with them so much. I feel like I've mentioned that before but no one said anything.
Duh because I don't dislike black men🙄 y'all always start this hating black men stuff when you know I'm right at this point it's a defense mechanism.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure you don't know what I'm saying if you think your "theory" is that, instead of what's been clearly presented crux of their school of thought.

Cats within redpill and/or labeled incels been saying devaluation of men by Western women is at the root...that and recognizing women were never the delicate, sweet, innocent people they were told to be in general.

sorry for not being “early” nor matter of factly about inceldom ideology and doctrine :skip:

I said “I have a theory” and “in some ways” because I can’t wholly attribute nor diminish what these dudes talk about or their disposition simply to byproduct or response to fairly common attitudes women display recently. Some of these dudes are just unhinged weirdos and/or dikkriding fakkits who love the attention :hubie:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I wonder what her family life was like…Her behavior tbh show signs of an abuse victim…I have definitely come across Somali brothas and sistas who been through some real shxt and got caught up in whatever…every immigrant group got they sore spots they don’t want really speak or even aware of shxt def ain’t all civil and dandy..
Know a couple Somali people and they do have a lot of trauma especially when it comes to parents.