Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't justify hitting her with a brick.​
Justification is irrelevant

A point a lot of you are really stubborn about is the fact that you can't control how someone reacts. It's not about fairness or what you consider logical

I can go outside right now and spit in someone's face. That person may do nothing. That person may fight me. OR that person might pull out a gun a shoot me 7 times. At that point nikkas pleas of "Man they didn't have to shoot him tho" don't matter. The best move is to not go around spitting in people's faces in the first place

You can do whatever you want to do with your life and to others, but you also have to consider that everyone else has that same option. Everyone doesn't have the same rules of engagement. Men typically understand this because violence is always adjacent with males, but you have more and more men throwing caution to the wind and whining about the outcome

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
To quote Matt504

The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide

:francis:

And folks in this thread saying put ya life at risk knowing the chances of death are high if two Black men get into a fight, especially over a woman causing all kinds of trouble.

"Who gives a damn about your wife, kids, your family, you are supposed to die for me even though you don't know me and I am fukking up!!! :damn: "

Men aren't obligated to protect fukkups. Men have a duty to protect and provide for their immediate family - wife and kids. Best anyone can do is call the cops, that's it.

:manny:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there's a fringe, but very active, group of posters on this very site that's propagating the bullshyt on here. They'll be in random threads attempting to turn them into a gender war or diaspora war battle royal. There was a couple in here, one being @Yagirlcheatinonus, trying to turn this into an African hate thread.
I never said I hated anyone just don’t be using a title that has been synonymous with a specific group of people to avoid y’all community being looked at in a certain light.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This goes back to what I said in the first thread, unless she had a weapon, you should always step in. We can't have women, even dysfunctional hoes, getting a brick to face on the hard concrete, that's not right. When I saw the thread and the number of replies, I expected dude to say she pulled a knife on him or something, not 'oh she's known to say crazy shyt'. Just my opinion, you can't talk about doing away with the worst habits of your community and refuse to step in yourself. So many men, especially on this forum, rant about what they don't like to see when they step outside, but don't do anything to change it, it starts with you. Sometimes you have to take a risk and that comes with it, people have taken risks on me before I contributed, I would be a hypocrite not to regulate what's going on in my neighborhood.

The only reason her ethnicity, or that of the brick thrower, matters is bc people are making this a conversation about "the community." I'm not even on SM but I'm 100% sure that's the framing.

People have the right to push back against slander.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The only reason her ethnicity, or that of the brick thrower, matters is bc people are making this a conversation about "the community." I'm not even on SM but I'm 100% sure that's the framing.

People have the right to push back against slander.

The ugly girl has joined the conversation :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And i still think those dudes is dummies for not reigning breh in. If that is their mans then he is not only a fakkit and a bytch, but essentially blowing up the spot in a very bad way, and casting a very very bad image of the group.

I would beat a day one childhood friends ass before letting me get painted with that type of brush. That aint the PR we letting off into the ether on my watch :ufdup:

Man talkin bout ‘PR’, ngga this is real life

He’s really mad she’s slapping white people huh:mjpls: I hope this fakkit gets a brick to the head and doesn’t wake up. Someone taunting you especially a woman doesn’t deserve attempted murder.

We already established it doesn’t. We talkin about the aftermath which folk keep sidestepping.

This goes back to what I said in the first thread, unless she had a weapon, you should always step in.

WHAT EXACTLY WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

Nggas sound like politicians. ‘Well i woulda stepped in…I woulda reigned him in …we can’t have that.’

For all we know nggas just a firm ‘hey hey hey :ufdup::beli:

Like take me thru it step by step. The brick has already hit her. You are off to the side witnessing. Action, what are you doing Batman

Bc nggas will get King Von’d trying to shoot the fair one in 2023. Over THIS chick at that. Can’t do it boss.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Nggas sound like politicians. ‘Well i woulda stepped in…I woulda reigned him in …we can’t have that.’

For all we know nggas just a firm ‘hey hey hey ‘

Like take me thru it step by step. The brick has already hit her. You are off to the side witnessing. Action, what are you doing Batman

Bc nggas will get King Von’d trying to shoot the fair one in 2023. Over THIS chick at that. Can’t do it boss.

You're putting your finger on the scale by saying she's already been hit.

'Shoot the fair one':mjlol:

I see you hit a woman with a brick fukk a 'fair one'

Daps
You're putting your finger on the scale by saying she's already been hit.

'Shoot the fair one':mjlol:

I see you hit a woman with a brick fukk a 'fair one'

I keep making the point that there is no scenario where she doesn't get the brick upside the head. The brick upside the head would happen before anybody could react. Again, dudes aren't out here en masse hitting women upside the head with bricks. Normally if a dude is gonna hit a woman, he just does it with his hands. Nobody would be expecting him to crack her upside the head with the brick.

So if time travel was an option like in the latest Flash movie, you could go back in time as many times as you want. That brick upside the head is still happening :ufdup:

The argument has never been about stopping the brick from colliding with her head. The argument is, what should be done afterwards? Should the surrounding brehs have stood there like NPC's, or should they have beat dude up, or should they have just snapped a pic of his plate?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Man talkin bout ‘PR’, ngga this is real life

We already established it doesn’t. We talkin about the aftermath which folk keep sidestepping.

For all we know nggas just a firm ‘hey hey hey :ufdup::beli:

A somewhat hyperbolic figure of speech breh. To put it more plainly, i dont want to be associated with brehs who hit females in the face with bricks.

If i made the tremendous error in judgment to hang with someone on that time, be it someone i know or someone in my circle brought them around or whatever, and they did some shyt like that, aside from being disgusted with them for obvious reasons, i would be doing all i could to distance myself.

Again, hitting them in the teeth is somewhat hyperbolic. Depending on the transgression.

But i would make it clear by any means necessary i condemn that shyt, dont fukk with that breh, and if it came to blows, then it came to blows. But im not just letting that shyt slide. We are judged by the company we keep. I have a family, and a community i worked hard to build a stable reputation within. Im not throwing all that away cause someone on the team couldnt control they emotions with a problematic female.

editors note: im less concerned with the retaliation from distancing myself from and condemning brick breh than the retaliation that could likely occur when the boys on the block come calling after the victim undoubtedly endeavors to install all the batteries in all the backs she can.

Last edited: