Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This shyt is so ridiculous. If only cooler heads prevailed.

And MAN social media has stories spreading like crazy. I’ve seen like 3-4 random YT videos pop up about this situation. It’s either about the belligerent Black woman or how Black men didn’t protect a Black woman.
We don’t need shyt like this to go viral. Feeds into the gender war crap going on.

I keep telling people on here that there's a concerted effort to create friction between Black people online. shyt is so transparent.

Daps
This goes back to what I said in the first thread, unless she had a weapon, you should always step in. We can't have women, even dysfunctional hoes, getting a brick to face on the hard concrete, that's not right. When I saw the thread and the number of replies, I expected dude to say she pulled a knife on him or something, not 'oh she's known to say crazy shyt'. Just my opinion, you can't talk about doing away with the worst habits of your community and refuse to step in yourself. So many men, especially on this forum, rant about what they don't like to see when they step outside, but don't do anything to change it, it starts with you. Sometimes you have to take a risk and that comes with it, people have taken risks on me before I contributed, I would be a hypocrite not to regulate what's going on in my neighborhood.

The only thing you could do in this situation is step in after the fact. Nobody would expect dude to go upside her head with a brick so nobody's gonna step in to prevent something they don't know is coming.

They could have stopped dude from leaving if they wanted to. That is, if he didn't have the draco on him :whoa:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yea. It’s getting weird now. This crap is ramping up

And there's a fringe, but very active, group of posters on this very site that's propagating the bullshyt on here. They'll be in random threads attempting to turn them into a gender war or diaspora war battle royal. There was a couple in here, one being @Yagirlcheatinonus, trying to turn this into an African hate thread.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I have read so many opinions on this but all I'm going to say is some people really live life on the internet.

I seen "It's time for women to start protecting ourselves" and "a women should be able to go outside without the fear of being attack" recently.

The world is a place filled with so many evil people just casually walking among us. How are you not protecting yourself already? 80-90% of people are not gonna play superhero for a stranger.

Me personally I'm only helping a stranger after analyzing the risk involved, the situation at hand, and the numerous outcomes.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And there's a fringe, but very active, group of posters on this very site that's propagating the bullshyt on here. They'll be in random threads attempting to turn them into a gender war or diaspora war battle royal. There was a couple in here, one being @Yagirlcheatinonus, trying to turn this into an African hate thread.
I caught that !

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Quiet Captain SIMP. Streets can be merciless, and she was playin around in the streets, instead of carrying it like a lady. From the looks of it, she has no integrity, so why TF would I 100% believe her side of the story? :camby:

Don't remix what I'm sayin either Captain SIMP, follow me....

I'm not justifying a female catchin a brick to the face. What I am sayin tho, is karma is some shyt, and when you're outside soliciting drama, there's a potential for shyt, to go LEFT on you.
Exactly. A real life troll female like her who is always looking for trouble with men, can’t expect men to control and restraint their behavior every time. It takes only one violent and dangerous encounter with a impulsive man who has no shame and inhibitions. It takes only one encounter with a wilder man who is more than willing and ready to take all his anger on you.

This is just a wild woman provoking men for no good reason and pushing strangers to anger. A troll stirring shyt up and looking for reactions…she found her match and got hit with the same energy she gave others. I bet she was expecting restraint and self-control from this breh before he hit her in the face with a brick 🧱. And now simps and females are telling us we should have sympathy and compassion for this woman? I hope she learned lessons from this incident. A lot of dumb people learn things the hard way, from bad experiences . This is one obvious example.

I don’t condone the brick throwing. It’s just that what goes around comes around. People always looking for trouble will find it one day.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I feel you about regulating the community but we still can't expect other people to do what we would do then paint them cowards in all situations. We don't know if any of them tried to tell breh to chill before he bashed that broad in the face or not and after she got bashed we can't expect them to be running in to defend her. She a known antagonizer, she antagonized that situation and they aren't friends or fam to her. And if we're going to talk about regulating our communities, we can't have belligerent people, man or woman, going around fukking with people for no reason so somebody should have checked this broad a long time ago. She clearly has a bunch of people around her who cheerleaded and encouraged her behavior.

True, someone (preferably a woman) absolutely should check her. But when it comes to a potential physical altercation I feel like we have a higher responsibility once it goes there.

When the woman is instigating a situation I don't think of it as defending her. Sometimes you have to protect people from themselves, he easily could have killed her.