Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
foh:russ:

this isn't super mario bros, he didn't pull a brick out his back pocket

To be fair, none of us know what happened prior to the video that was posted breh.. We don't know if anyone tried to de-escalate the situation or not. We just have this brotha's account and he says she was the antagonist in the incident.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
For a random stranger, absolutely. For a known troublemaker, I may have to think about it. :skip:

In my mind, you don't even have to take her side. I've done it this way, talk to the dude and make him see that it isn't worth it, a lot of men are looking for someone to step in, so they can look tough. I worked security at a bar and an arena, shyt like this happens all the time, bum ego is fragile.

Daps
1.no
2.jump in to fight the brick thrower? Nope but they should call the police and ask the man if he is ok. A man getting hit with a brick is different from a woman getting hit with a brick especially because she didn't deserve it.

Thank you for the answer to number 1.

As far as number 2, I notice that you say no one should get involved with the man (except to call the police) but with the woman, we SHOULD get involved, because you automatically assume that she didn't deserve it (which I'm not saying I disagree with).

Why do you assume that the man deserved it but the woman didn't?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And you just know her family is hitting her with the :ufdup: even if they aren't verbalizing it cause they don't want to kick her while she's down.

But by all accounts, she came from a modest Muslim family from somalia and she rebelled cause she wanted to be a thot. And now it's catching up to her.

I don't care if it is a skit or if they wanted her to do it. Who videos themselves cussing somebody out, slapping them and then twerking?

If nothing else, just the optics of it is why you don't do it. Because when/if something like this happens, you gave people ammo to say you brought it on yourself.

She's stupid.

And there ain't too many things I hate more than a stupid thot.
Completely agree.

She def didn’t deserve a brick to the face if she wasn’t threatening/harming that man ‼️, but that being said, the optics are not doing her any favors… clout is a helluva drug :beli:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, none of us know what happened prior to the video that was posted breh.. We don't know if anyone tried to de-escalate the situation or not. We just have this brotha's account and he says she was the antagonist in the incident.

This goes back to what I said in the first thread, unless she had a weapon, you should always step in. We can't have women, even dysfunctional hoes, getting a brick to face on the hard concrete, that's not right. When I saw the thread and the number of replies, I expected dude to say she pulled a knife on him or something, not 'oh she's known to say crazy shyt'. Just my opinion, you can't talk about doing away with the worst habits of your community and refuse to step in yourself. So many men, especially on this forum, rant about what they don't like to see when they step outside, but don't do anything to change it, it starts with you. Sometimes you have to take a risk and that comes with it, people have taken risks on me before I contributed, I would be a hypocrite not to regulate what's going on in my neighborhood.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is so ridiculous. If only cooler heads prevailed.

And MAN social media has stories spreading like crazy. I’ve seen like 3-4 random YT videos pop up about this situation. It’s either about the belligerent Black woman or how Black men didn’t protect a Black woman.
We don’t need shyt like this to go viral. Feeds into the gender war crap going on.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This shyt is so ridiculous. If only cooler heads prevailed.

And MAN social media has stories spreading like crazy. I’ve seen like 3-4 random YT videos pop up about this situation. It’s either about the belligerent Black woman or how Black men didn’t protect a Black woman.
We don’t need shyt like this to go viral. Feeds into the gender war crap going on.
It also makes other races feel like they can get into our business.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This goes back to what I said in the first thread, unless she had a weapon, you should always step in. We can't have women, even dysfunctional hoes, getting a brick to face on the hard concrete, that's not right. When I saw the thread and the number of replies, I expected dude to say she pulled a knife on him or something, not 'oh she's known to say crazy shyt'. Just my opinion, you can't talk about doing away with the worst habits of your community and refuse to step in yourself. So many men, especially on this forum, rant about what they don't like to see when they step outside, but don't do anything to change it, it starts with you. Sometimes you have to take a risk and that comes with it, people have taken risks on me before I contributed, I would be a hypocrite not to regulate what's going on in my neighborhood.

I feel you about regulating the community but we still can't expect other people to do what we would do then paint them cowards in all situations. We don't know if any of them tried to tell breh to chill before he bashed that broad in the face or not and after she got bashed we can't expect them to be running in to defend her. She a known antagonizer, she antagonized that situation and they aren't friends or fam to her. And if we're going to talk about regulating our communities, we can't have belligerent people, man or woman, going around fukking with people for no reason so somebody should have checked this broad a long time ago. She clearly has a bunch of people around her who cheerleaded and encouraged her behavior.