Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You really think I wouldn't? He is a human being with misguided morals that doesn't mean he isn't worthy of help.So yes I would help him
giphy.gif

People were celebrating his death after all and very few people were calling that out so..... In any case, that's admirable of you. The thing is, people in general don't like being caught up in someone else's trouble if that someone is a known troublemaker, even more if they are known troublemaker who has a history of talking down on the very same people who would help them. They may see it as being akin to an abusive relationship in some odd way. Regardless it is a terrible feeling that a lot of people generally avoid.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
To me the problem isn't so much nobody defending her from some random man hitting her with a brick for whatever reason.
It's that nobody seems to be helping or checking on her afterwards as she has another head forming out of the side of her face.

Daps
Sorry I thought it was pretty obvious that you should help a another human in trouble especially if she didn't deserve it

Two questions for you:

Do you believe men and women are equal?

And if it was a man who got hit by a brick, should other men jump in?

Yas

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

People were celebrating his death after all and very few people were calling that out so..... In any case, that's admirable of you. The thing is, people in general don't like being caught up in someone else's trouble if that someone is a known troublemaker, even more if they are known troublemaker who has a history of talking down on the very same people who would help them. They may see it as being akin to an abusive relationship in some odd way. Regardless it is a terrible feeling that a lot of people generally avoid.
I was one of the people saying it was wrong I don't support celebrating death. I guess I can see why someone wouldn't help her if they know her history but it's still wrong.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I think women not being hit by bricks is a standard we should all have for our respective communities. If you see a man try to flirt with a woman, she humiliates him, and then he starts to look for a brick, you should at the very least say something.

I'm not saying you have to jump in front of the mf brick, just try to deescalate the situation.
For a random stranger, absolutely. For a known troublemaker, I may have to think about it. :skip:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
But how often does this happen?

You acting like folks KNEW he was gonna go for that brick.

If I was standing there watching the whole thing, even if I was the type that would intervene, I wouldn't know there was anything to intervene in if he went straight for the brick and bust her upside the head.

It's like, nobody would expect that to happen. NOBODY.

foh:russ:

this isn't super mario bros, he didn't pull a brick out his back pocket

Yas

Banned
Daps
Two questions for you:

Do you believe men and women are equal?

And if it was a man who got hit by a brick, should other men jump in?
1.no
2.jump in to fight the brick thrower? Nope but they should call the police and ask the man if he is ok. A man getting hit with a brick is different from a woman getting hit with a brick especially because she didn't deserve it.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
To me the problem isn't so much nobody defending her from some random man hitting her with a brick for whatever reason.
It's that nobody seems to be helping or checking on her afterwards as she has another head forming out of the side of her face.
They have new video angles I suggest y’all go check it out before any further opinions

Daps
foh:russ:

this isn't super mario bros, he didn't pull a brick out his back pocket

:laff:

Breh! I'm saying that even if he picked it up off the ground, the last thing I would expect is for him to hit her.

bychmade behavior is so foreign to me that I wouldn't know what I was looking at. The last thing I would be expecting is for a man to bust a woman upside the head with a brick.