Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Yas

Banned
Daps
You never explained why these dudes are obligated to help a known troublemaker, especially one that talks down on them all the time.
Sorry I thought it was pretty obvious that you should help a another human in trouble especially if she didn't deserve it

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, fakkit. Enjoy your the rest of your night, p*ssy. I really don't feel like going back and forth with some internetting hoe nikka tonight.
I thought y’all Africans was warriors. How you let y’all queens get Brickslapped then tried to throw it off on black men so y’all won’t look bad I see yall

Yas

Banned
Daps
Assuming he was alive, you'd save Kevin Samuels if someone was beating the shyt out him?
You really think I wouldn't? He is a human being with misguided morals that doesn't mean he isn't worthy of help.So yes I would help him

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
"There's never a reason to hit a woman...
There's never a reason to hit a woman...
There's never a reason to hit a woman"
:jbhmm:
I know for a fact I seen a brother crack a white lady upside the head with a folding chair some time last month.

The black delegation applauded

Somebody help me understand
Like the same way white people scream that especially when a black athlete gets caught up in domestic violence but when a video of a white man police offer manhandling and punching black women in the face they hit the:yeshrug: saying she should have listened.:camby:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You really think I wouldn't? He is a human being with misguided morals that doesn't mean he isn't worthy of help.So yes I would help him

:duck:

Your real response:

nah-nope.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You never explained why these dudes are obligated to help a known troublemaker, especially one that talks down on them all the time.

I think women not being hit by bricks is a standard we should all have for our respective communities. If you see a man try to flirt with a woman, she humiliates him, and then he starts to look for a brick, you should at the very least say something.

I'm not saying you have to jump in front of the mf brick, just try to deescalate the situation.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Like the same way white people scream that especially when a black athlete gets caught up in domestic violence but when a video of a white man police offer manhandling and punching black women in the face they hit the:yeshrug: saying she should have listened.:camby:
nikka what????:what:

Homie is we hitting bytches upside the head or Nah.

Daps
I think women not being hit by bricks is a standard we should all have for our respective communities. If you see a man try to flirt with a woman, she humiliates him, and then he starts to look for a brick, you should at the very least say something.

I'm not saying you have to jump in front of the mf brick, just try to deescalate the situation.

But how often does this happen? :mjtf:

You acting like folks KNEW he was gonna go for that brick.

If I was standing there watching the whole thing, even if I was the type that would intervene, I wouldn't know there was anything to intervene in if he went straight for the brick and bust her upside the head.

It's like, nobody would expect that to happen. NOBODY. :mjtf:

Yas

Banned
Daps
:duck:

Your real response:

nah-nope.gif
You wish I was like you, the moment you see people in trouble all your bias should go out the window. If I saw someone get hit with a brick their Twitter comments wouldn't even cross my mind.