Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Yas

Banned
Daps
Most people aren't justifying assault, they're justifying not getting involved with whatever went down. I'm sure most people here know of personal instances of men, black or otherwise, getting involved on behalf of a stranger, be it woman or otherwise. I have, and I've had dudes step in to help my sisters. You're conflating two things and making what is an incident between two people into some indictment of the entire world or a given community. That seems to be a common thing around here, if we're being honest.
I am making it into something bigger because there are men online trying to excuse not helping.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This situation has spawned some incredibly depressing discourse over the last 2 days. The topic of defending a woman in public isn't new, but it feels like the talk around it is more bleak and agenda driven than ever. I think I can finally say that social media is doing way more harm than good now with the upmost confidence. I think we're all losing a very human part of ourselves by frequently engaging with Twitter and the like. Being this apathetic and aggressive towards each other isn't normal.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't reading none of that bullshyt, my nikka. I personally KNOW and CLOSE with American Black men who would slap fire out your ass if you told them to step in to defend some troublemaking broad who started some shyt with some random nikka on the street. I also personally KNOW Black American men that did worse than hit a broad with a brick. Stop with this weirdo diaspora war shyt, my nikka. You looking like an internet nerd.
You ain’t reading it cuz you know I’m telling the truth this ain’t about or who you know this is about African dysfunction and y’all throwing y’all mess off on us trying to make it seem like it’s black men not stepping up helping a woman when it’s African men not helping their women. Where that warrior spirit at homie? Don’t pass y’all mess off on us cuz we got our own problems.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You ain’t reading it cuz you know I’m telling the truth this ain’t about what ir who you know this is about African dysfunction and y’all throwing y’all mess off on us trying to make it seem like it’s black men not stepping up helping a woman when it’s African men not helping their women. Where that warrior spirit at homie? Don’t pass y’all mess off on us cuz we got our own problems.

Ok, fakkit. Enjoy your the rest of your night, p*ssy. I really don't feel like going back and forth with some internetting hoe nikka tonight.