Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Unless she had some sort of weapon she didn't deserve to get hit in the face with a brick. I'd say the same if it was a man. You realize a brick is a deadly weapon?

You probably got some negs and warning points coming your way OP :francis:

That dude sounds like an incel nothing justifies smashing a woman in the face with a brick except your life being in danger.

And that cac in the video probably paid her to smack him for one of those humiliation kinks.

Unfortunately the world doesn't work that way, some people will take it to the extreme. Dubai she would've been thrown in jail. China beat by 3 Chinese dudes.

Gotta be smart out here and keep your hands to yourself. Men and women.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Women have to learn the first rule of man.

1. Pay the business that minds you.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I know we living in wild times but something about a bunch of men standing around while another man hits a woman upside the head with a brick with enough force to give her a concussion doesn't sit right with me. Especially since it sounds like it was a 1 vs many situation. I could see not stepping in, in a DV situation 1 v 1 because 9/10 she's gonna stick beside him and probably turn on you, but this wasn't that.

That being said, I don't see the point in pretending women are overreacting when they say the fear similar outcomes just because 1000 women a week aren't being hit with bricks or murdered for rejecting someone. Talk to one of the most polite and reasonable women you know and I guarantee she has more than one story of her simple "no" turning scary. If it's not straight violence it's threats, insults or being followed down the street.

Anyway, ladies, get a Google Voice number and call it a day. It's free, rings directly to your phone (cause I peeped how nikkas love to call while you're still standing there to "verify" it's real), you can block instantly and it has no connection to any of your personally identifiable information.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know we living in wild times but something about a bunch of men standing around while another man hits a woman upside the head with a brick with enough force to give her a concussion doesn't sit right with me. Especially since it sounds like it was a 1 vs many situation. I could see not stepping in, in a DV situation 1 v 1 because 9/10 she's gonna stick beside him and probably turn on you, but this wasn't that.

That being said, I don't see the point in pretending women are overreacting when they say the fear similar outcomes just because 1000 women a week aren't being hit with bricks or murdered for rejecting someone. Talk to one of the most polite and reasonable women you know and I guarantee she has more than one story of her simple "no" turning scary. If it's not straight violence it's threats, insults or being followed down the street.

Anyway, ladies, get a Google Voice number and call it a day. It's free, rings directly to your phone (cause I peeped how nikkas love to call while you're still standing there to "verify" it's real), you can block instantly and it has no connection to any of your personally identifiable information.
Dude that chick is a wilding out lesbian. She might have been hit by a Snoop looking chick that she thought was a dude.

Daps
might be able to cash in on the clout, got the personality and body to be one of them reality shows

That last video is egregious. Man said "what you want us to do?"

:snoop: I didn't want to answer the question in the last thread but there's no scenario where I could see a woman get hit upside the head with a brick and not spring into action. Homie should have got stomped out right there. I hope he don't have a gun though:snoop:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
The lack of intervention, and minding your own business when crimes occur was always strange to me being in the US..I knew you'd get killed by a mob for snatching a females cellphone and running off in most Black countries, but in America brehs do wild shyt and everybody looks the other way.
Hyperbole, but I'll humor you. See, we have laws put in place to prevent "street justice". If a homeowner can go to prison for killing an intruder, then what the fukk do you think will happen to a good samaritan? Y'all make life sound so simple on the internet, boy I tell you.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Nobody deserves a brick to the face... but it looks like coli brehs were correct about the reasons it could have happened in the OG thread. :snoop:

She definitely wasn't just innocently being kind and nice and then ploop! There goes a brick. :snoop:
I gave her the benefit of the doubt but after digging in her tik tok page shes not just some soft innocent damsel. She's the type to say some outta pocket shyt, a brick to the face ain't it all but she definitely one of them disrespectful broads. Still dudes gotta know how to control their emotions no one deserves their face fukked up like that.

Last edited: