Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that cac. That video doesn't even relate at all to what happened to her.

But reality is, Black women need to realize the non-stop demonizing and pathologizing just pushes many of us away. Almost like they're trying to manifest a world where Black men do hate them so they can feel more justified in pushing their anti-Black propaganda. Why help a group of women that likely are producing propaganda against you? They're essentially your enemy

A wise black man would realize black men are the cause of all this#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Imagine being a deadbeat father,but getting upset that your kids dont like you or act out of control. We reccommend Mary Shellys "Frankenstein" for every black mans reading. Then you will understand your current predicament. The so called monster only became cruel through its creators indifference,and the worlds hatred. Attention and love where applicable is the cure,indifference where its neccessary:respect:.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I know this girl, she's problematic AF
straight clout chaser
I don't condone violence in any form but this beesh is batsh!t crazy

last time she tried to fight bouncers at the club and they straight :dead:her out
Was gonna say this. Not defending the nıgga but she looks like this crazy ass west African chick from the old hood in westchase that was always cheating on her sponsor and fụcking nıggas for weed.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And that cac in the video probably paid her to smack him for one of those humiliation kinks.
What leads you to assume this??

Anyways, a brick is a bit much and nobody should be assaulted just cause they don’t wanna give a number

I know better than to take what women say at face value though. No telling what the real story is

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk that cac. That video doesn't even relate at all to what happened to her.

But reality is, Black women need to realize the non-stop demonizing and pathologizing just pushes many of us away. Almost like they're trying to manifest a world where Black men do hate them so they can feel more justified in pushing their anti-Black propaganda. Why help a group of women that likely are producing propaganda against you? They're essentially your enemy
Well put

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ninety percent of people who commit violent physical assault are men, so if I’m going to be harmed it will most likely be by a man and that man could be asking for my number .

I always think it’s wild when guys say things like “women aren’t just walking around being victimized by men” then go buy guns & weapons to protect themselves from the same men y’all said we not being victimized by. :dead:
I don't have any documentation in front of me to verify this, but I am going to go out on a limb and state that most assaults, batteries and murders ARE NOT going to be by a man asking for your number. I realize that thecoli likes to veer towards the sensational talking point, but I am pretty sure that most assaults, batteries and murders are by people that you are already familiar with, especially among people that are dating/married or by neighbors, friends and/or family.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Which is why I say collecting a chick's number doesn't mean shyt.

Most women get scared and just want the encounter with a man asking for her number to be over so she can go on her way.

Because the potential for madness like this is high. Scust at those 'men' for standing by.
The potential is rather low

For every 1000 ppl who holla at a woman this shyt probably happens less than once