Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the women yall wanna die for :mjlol:

A man hating feminist who doesn't give a fukk about you?

The scum that hit her with a brick is still a bytch though and hope he gets caught and she gets justice.

I've seen enough. Clout chasing black man hating feminists don't get the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe anything she is saying at face value.

She should file a police report and if it's true the individual who did it should be arrested. But this has nothing to do with all men.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Not saying she deserves to be hit but

There's another video along with the one I'm posting below where people that know here and was in attendance at the event she went to who said she basically had been provoking men all that night. Black, White,etc. It's also stated that she's apparently a Feminist and lesbian and very Anti-Men so this is all strange a bit to me. But

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Everything he said is spot on. She’s off the chain, I can personally confirm :francis:

Doesn’t negate her story. Actually may add to it being likely. She likes to show ass and t*ts both irl and on ig so I can see some horny ngga take it as a invitation, and I can def see her sayin some wild shyt in reply

And again all of this doesn’t mean she’s deserving of a brick, but just giving context
What about a quarter brick, half a brick, whole brick aye?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Is the story even true.

Edit: I see she tried the wrong motherfukker lol

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. i was being very generous...
i wasnt referring to just a brick though, i mean being assaulted in general

Physically assaulting someone over rejection is extremely rare. Hitting a woman simply saying she don't want to give out her number.. it just doesn't happen like that. Now if you mean a dude cussing a chick out cause she rejected him then I could agree thats more common. But dudes ain't out here just hitting random women. These same type dudes Holla at 100 women a day and get rejected 90% of the time. These are isolated incidents with mentally deranged individuals.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the women yall wanna die for :mjlol:

A man hating feminist who doesn't give a fukk about you?

The scum that hit her with a brick is still a bytch though and hope he gets caught and she gets justice.

Ahh, karma. Looks like she deserved what she got :blessed:

Well that escalated quickly. :francis:

No excuse for bricking that chick's dome, but if that is her regular behavior then she just came across a dude crazier than her.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
might be able to cash in on the clout, got the personality and body to be one of them reality shows

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You talking to a black woman with a whole Arab man as a husband
She will skew any conversation you have with her and turn deaf, blind and doofy when you point out the ultra violence and oppression of the man’s culture she married into
This what y’all nikkas don’t understand
One crazy black man equals every black man walking the earth
But any man of another culture or race does some heinous shyt
It’s a one off, lone wolf situation
These ultra problack women married to different races of men/stripped for white men in traphouses
Pollute this forum and y’all fall for their rhetoric every time
Wenches are the ultimate Black feminists