Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hyperbole, but I'll humor you. See, we have laws put in place to prevent "street justice". If a homeowner can go to prison for killing an intruder, then what the fukk do you think will happen to a good samaritan? Y'all make life sound so simple on the internet, boy I tell you.

My point was there's a more 'mind your own business' sentiment now in the US. Was it was always that way though

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
What would you have done in that situation? You’d probably end up on a t-shirt due to your willingness to crash out over a unknown female
I honestly don't know and I never said I would've been with the rah-rah from jump. However it looked like she was outside a house party or a similar type setting so I'm assuming most men there were there with friends, just like I would've been and I'd HOPE that if me and my friends ever saw a woman getting hit with a brick like that we would've done something other than standing around asking "well what'd you want US to do?" It was the nonchalance after the fact that rubbed me the wrong way the most I guess. He got into a whole car and got away. Nobody could catch a plate number or something, ANYTHING!? They didn't even seem fazed.

Like I said, it just didn't sit right with me especially after that Alabama Brawl and seeing how quickly my people can mobilize and get active when necessary.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't know and I never said I would've been with the rah-rah from jump. However it looked like she was outside a house party or a similar type setting so I'm assuming most men there were there with friends, just like I would've been and I'd HOPE that if me and my friends ever saw a woman getting hit with a brick like that we would've done something other than standing around asking "well what'd you want US to do?" It was the nonchalance after the fact that rubbed me the wrong way the most I guess. He got into a whole car and got away. Nobody could catch a plate number or something, ANYTHING!? They didn't even seen fazed.

Like I said, it just didn't sit right with me especially after that Alabama Brawl and seeing how quickly my people can mobilize and get active when necessary.
Understood - not like it matters, but im trying to figure out what city/country she was in when this happened. Looked like a foreign territory.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point was there's a more 'mind your own business' sentiment now in the US. Was it was always that way though

Absolutely not,you are correct.

My problem is how so many black men want to be Mr Machismo,hyper masculine,gangsta. And the overall definition of masculinity. But when it comes to defending black women,suddenly all that energy is absent. And they have a variety of reasons why black men shouldnt dig into his Macho Man bag. If you dont fit that description,no need to be offended:respect:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If you keep a humble,meek or cowardly energy at all times fine. But thecoli is the same place that talks like they are revolutionaries,and about taking back our streets like they Jim Brown in Original Gangsta. Not to mention the constant threats of kicking somebodies ass like they StoneCold Steve Austin. So the energy when it comes to defending women is telling:respect:

When a group of men are kicked down and are least respected by their women, & the women continue to separate themselves as another group, yes i can see the hesitation. But beyond that, you don’t know the entire situation.

A lot of blowing hot air in this thread, no one is jumping in and I’m not letting you people shame black men into being mules.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Chick is Somali with tattoos and twerking publicly. Anyone who has been around Somali’s knows she’s long gone.

She didn’t deserve to get hit with a brick but from personal experience, sometimes Somali women rebel so much they loose any sense of morality and move crazy in the streets which leads to incidents like this.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Understood - not like it matters, but im trying to figure out what city/country she was in when this happened. Looked like a foreign territory.

This did not happen in America going by the accents.

Where did this happen?

Based on her posting history it looks like this happened in Houston, TX. The accents might be due to her being at some kind of function with her native peoples.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Men wanna be Billy Baddass and act like they will die like a revolutionary fighting cacs. But when it comes to defending women its "theres laws in place:whoa:"

As much as Ive been threatened,and seen others threatened for no reason,or for namecalling on here. Seems like a man picking up a brick to hit a woman would inspire some reaction other than ":picard:".

Thecoli? More like TheCowards:respect:
:comeon: