Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I know we living in wild times but something about a bunch of men standing around while another man hits a woman upside the head with a brick with enough force to give her a concussion doesn't sit right with me. Especially since it sounds like it was a 1 vs many situation. I could see not stepping in, in a DV situation 1 v 1 because 9/10 she's gonna stick beside him and probably turn on you, but this wasn't that.

That being said, I don't see the point in pretending women are overreacting when they say the fear similar outcomes just because 1000 women a week aren't being hit with bricks or murdered for rejecting someone. Talk to one of the most polite and reasonable women you know and I guarantee she has more than one story of her simple "no" turning scary. If it's not straight violence it's threats, insults or being followed down the street.

Anyway, ladies, get a Google Voice number and call it a day. It's free, rings directly to your phone (cause I peeped how nikkas love to call while you're still standing there to "verify" it's real), you can block instantly and it has no connection to any of your personally identifiable information.
What would you have done in that situation? You’d probably end up on a t-shirt due to your willingness to crash out over a unknown female

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What would you have done in that situation? You’d probably end up on a t-shirt due to your willingness to crash out over a unknown female

Yeah. I’m not into the idea of shaming black men into being attack dogs / crash test dummies for women’s behavior.

Need more men to understand their value.

How are guys suppose to want to feel the urge to protect after hearing “ninjas ain’t shyt” or other negative talking points to deduce black men in society.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hyperbole, but I'll humor you. See, we have laws put in place to prevent "street justice". If a homeowner can go to prison for killing an intruder, then what the fukk do you think will happen to a good samaritan? Y'all make life sound so simple on the internet, boy I tell you.

Men wanna be Billy Baddass and act like they will die like a revolutionary fighting cacs. But when it comes to defending women its "theres laws in place:whoa:"

As much as Ive been threatened,and seen others threatened for no reason,or for namecalling on here. Seems like a man picking up a brick to hit a woman would inspire some reaction other than ":picard:".

Thecoli? More like TheCowards:respect:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. I’m not into the idea of shaming black men into being attack dogs / crash test dummies for women’s behavior.

How are guys suppose to want to feel the urge to protect after hearing “ninjas ain’t shyt” or other negative talking points to deduce black men.
These nikkas treat black men like sacrificial lambs

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You talking to a black woman with a whole Arab man as a husband
She will skew any conversation you have with her and turn deaf, blind and doofy when you point out the ultra violence and oppression of the man’s culture she married into
This what y’all nikkas don’t understand
One crazy black man equals every black man walking the earth
But any man of another culture or race does some heinous shyt
It’s a one off, lone wolf situation
These ultra problack women married to different races of men/stripped for white men in traphouses
Pollute this forum and y’all fall for their rhetoric every time
Must be talking about @Juicy’s stank ass.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
sad thing is if she had run up to one of the dudes when the fakkit picked up the brick and said "guys please help" they probably would've, or at least told the guy to cool off. Its different when you get asked :yeshrug:

More likely she started wildn out in his face and being loud... then he bricked her.... then she cried

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How are guys suppose to want to feel the urge to protect after hearing “ninjas ain’t shyt” or other negative talking points to deduce black men.

If you keep a humble,meek or cowardly energy at all times fine. But thecoli is the same place that talks like they are revolutionaries,and about taking back our streets like they Jim Brown in Original Gangsta. Not to mention the constant threats of kicking somebodies ass like they StoneCold Steve Austin. So the energy when it comes to defending women is telling:respect:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That last video is egregious. Man said "what you want us to do?"

:snoop: I didn't want to answer the question in the last thread but there's no scenario where I could see a woman get hit upside the head with a brick and not spring into action. Homie should have got stomped out right there. I hope he don't have a gun though:snoop:
You coli Terminators are at it again
You typing this from the safety of your home
When you in these streets
You gon have to practice what you preach and deal with what comes with being a superhero
If a nikka is that unhinged to hit a woman with a brick “allegedly”
The fukk you think he gon do to you
Unless you got hands of Floyd Mayweather or that thang with a switch
You better be very confident and have a life insurance policy in case you get your issue that calls you to the upper room
No man with any sense wants to see a woman get hurt
But this ain’t 1999 no more
nikkas will pop you dead in the face with a choppa and feel nothing
You can run around like Batman if you want
But you better be built like him too

Last edited: