Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
:hubie:I saw her slap (if you can call it that) a white man

you girls can't take one day off from playing Dr. Phil and trying to psychoanalyze these hoes?
jay-z-nope.gif

Nope

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Knew from the first clip (just by her demeanor), somethin was sus...IYKYK. :stopitslime:

I've known TOO many loud, trout-mouf bytches just like her to be fooled. Loud, attention-seekin, twerkin, antagonizing ass hoes....

then they eventually do some off-brand shyt to, or around the wrong right one, and get slept, or hands put on em. Guess what? Then they're victim mode. :sadbron:

Miss me wit that shyt. Maybe she will learn to keep her goofy ass on the porch, after this.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Unless she had some sort of weapon she didn't deserve to get hit in the face with a brick. I'd say the same if it was a man. You realize a brick is a deadly weapon?

You probably got some negs and warning points coming your way OP :francis:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
And she had karma coming hers. :yeshrug:
Bruh..I think that was a skit you posted :beli:

You know you can kill someone by hitting them in the face with a brick. Hypothetically speaking would a slap constitute a response of deadly force? There's other was to handle that. And we don't know what led up to this I'm just using that as example

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Are you not a black man?

Of course,for now,while I juggle with the decision

These are your frankensteins. So at what point do you say "fukk the black man". As we have failed to handle our responsibilities.

In the upcoming year you will have a tough choice to make.

1. Resign from your designation as a black man.

2. Demote and denounce all other black mens right to be black men,until they have proven worthy.

Im struggling with this at the moment. But I will make my announcement by 1st quarter 2023. You can make yours whenever you decide
:respect:

Either way, as a collective the curses would continue upon "our people". Just remember this is our doing,you cant allow your women to be hit by bricks in the streets while doing nothing. Then you cant login to various websites and laugh about it like shes Reginald Denny:respect:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah...

if she the type to put her hands on a man who isnt threatening her...

nobody knows what happened before that brick was thrown

:francis:

Gotta come to her defense right here. A lot of people are jumping to conclusions adding in their own personal feelings. I dont see how shes a man hater for smacking a guy on camera. You can barely hear whats going on. He could have said or done some disrespectful shyt such as touch her inappropriately or forced himself on to her which would have warranted that response from her. That could have happened but not been taped as it appears that someone started recording an ongoing incident. That clip doesnt provide enough context for people to make these conclusions that arent even confirmed from the footage.

And regardless, nobody deserves that shyt IF it happened. Notice that it was a white male that got smacked by her. How did the convo become about black men harming her and basically another "lets attack black men" moment? These incidents revealing peoples preconcieved notions about black men. Very telling. The problem im noticing with this overall is multiple people are jumping into conclusions off of assumptions that others whether its her or the twitter users with agendas want to be made besides the incident itself. Everyone has an ulterior motive.

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
fukk that cac. That video doesn't even relate at all to what happened to her.

But reality is, Black women need to realize the non-stop demonizing and pathologizing just pushes many of us away. Almost like they're trying to manifest a world where Black men do hate them so they can feel more justified in pushing their anti-Black propaganda. Why help a group of women that likely are producing propaganda against you? They're essentially your enemy