Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cacs just watching this shyt play out. :mjpls:

Those tweets by these UK Asians are surprisingly "woke". :ehh: More non-black minorities need to call out the anti-black sentiment within their communities. It's something not heavily talked about and cacs love to bunch all of us together under the POC banner. :scusthov: When truly, the majority of non-black ain't about it like that (don't even have to be the ones in Western countries, it's apparent back in their home countries). Power-wise and financial wise it's easier for them to c00n/co-operate with/for cacs. :beli:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
60% of UK blacks are in interracial relationships tho :lolbron: these c00ns got a wake up call...just because some hoe giving you p*ssy don’t mean she (he community at large) respect you :mjlol: I don’t feel bad for these c00ns over the Atlantic, they can get bytch slapped and fight their own battles over there on their own...
fake news, with fake stats

also in uk a black person marrying a biracial is classed as a mixed relationship in usa it isn't, so your stats look better

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Honestly all the West Indians I know own property and live well. So I dunno how accurate the characterisation is. I think the biggest problem West Indians faced was they didn’t come together and take chances economically to benefit their community, so while they were able to get property and some savings they didn’t put it through work like the Asians did they benefit their people.

Never too late though.
in the states its true, depending on if people want to be honest or just ignore the ills of their society

I'm from Brooklyn, and tons of west indians don't own property, they rent, and live paycheck to paycheck. Most people in america live well, meaning have some food, clothing, and shelter, but tons of us are in debt or living pay check to paycheck.

I know in Boston a study was done that showed west indians had a higher networth then other groups besides whites, but they also had the highest debt, this is something that a lot leave out when saying some people are successful. A lot of that comes from living off of debt. Take it from me, you would rather live modest then be in debt to someone, its causes a lot of stress. Ironically I read another study showing Caribbean americans have a lot more pyschological problems then black americans, black americans still had issues, though. I think it comes with the need to be super successful(really flossing), and prove to your people you made it. Then still pushing that on your children, BUT those kids live in a racists society, and understand how things work vs. their parents. This causes stress on the brain. You seen this with southerners who moved to the north back in the day, although I think it was the reverse. In the north those kids thought things were better, only to find out it wasn't.

Don't take my post as me going at west indians, just showing another side that I notice doesn't get talked about which hurts your whole community because if you make it out to be that most are doing well, you ignore all those poor people in Miami, flatbush, bronx, and who knows where else. If you want your community to be the best, you deal with the good, and the bad, or your enemy will use your bad against you.

Mental Health of African Americans and Caribbean Blacks in the United States: Results From the National Epidemiological Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
Blacks had equal or lower prevalence than Whites of lifetime (adjusted odds ratio [AOR] = 0.6 for African Americans; 0.3 for Caribbean Blacks) and 12-month (AOR = 0.7 for African Americans; 0.4 for Caribbean Blacks) Axis I psychiatric disorders, but higher prevalence of several personality disorders. Among Blacks, Caribbean Blacks had higher prevalence of 12-month psychotic disorders and lower lifetime prevalence of major depressive disorder, alcohol dependence, and drug abuse than African Americans. There were no differences in persistence of disorders between Caribbean Blacks and African Americans.

The Mental Health of Black Caribbean Immigrants: Results from the National Survey of American Life
Compared with African American men, Caribbean Black men had higher risks for 12-month rates of psychiatric disorders. Caribbean Black women had lower odds for 12-month and lifetime psychiatric disorders compared with African American women. Risks varied by ethnicity, immigration history, and generation status within the Caribbean sample. First-generation Caribbean Blacks had lower rates of psychiatric disorders compared with second- or third-generation Caribbean Blacks, and, compared with first-generation Carribbean Blacks, third-generation Caribbean Blacks had markedly elevated rates of psychiatric disorders.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
in the states its true, depending on if people want to be honest or just ignore the ills of their society

I'm from Brooklyn, and tons of west indians don't own property, they rent, and live paycheck to paycheck. Most people in america live well, meaning have some food, clothing, and shelter, but tons of us are in debt or living pay check to paycheck.

I know in Boston a study was done that showed west indians had a higher networth then other groups besides whites, but they also had the highest debt, this is something that a lot leave out when saying some people are successful. A lot of that comes from living off of debt. Take it from me, you would rather live modest then be in debt to someone, its causes a lot of stress. Ironically I read another study showing Caribbean americans have a lot more pyschological problems then black americans, black americans still had issues, though. I think it comes with the need to be super successful(really flossing), and prove to your people you made it. Then still pushing that on your children, BUT those kids live in a racists society, and understand how things work vs. their parents. This causes stress on the brain. You seen this with southerners who moved to the north back in the day, although I think it was the reverse. In the north those kids thought things were better, only to find out it wasn't.

Don't take my post as me going at west indians, just showing another side that I notice doesn't get talked about which hurts your whole community because if you make it out to be that most are doing well, you ignore all those poor people in Miami, flatbush, bronx, and who knows where else. If you want your community to be the best, you deal with the good, and the bad, or your enemy will use your bad against you.

Mental Health of African Americans and Caribbean Blacks in the United States: Results From the National Epidemiological Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
Blacks had equal or lower prevalence than Whites of lifetime (adjusted odds ratio [AOR] = 0.6 for African Americans; 0.3 for Caribbean Blacks) and 12-month (AOR = 0.7 for African Americans; 0.4 for Caribbean Blacks) Axis I psychiatric disorders, but higher prevalence of several personality disorders. Among Blacks, Caribbean Blacks had higher prevalence of 12-month psychotic disorders and lower lifetime prevalence of major depressive disorder, alcohol dependence, and drug abuse than African Americans. There were no differences in persistence of disorders between Caribbean Blacks and African Americans.

The Mental Health of Black Caribbean Immigrants: Results from the National Survey of American Life
Compared with African American men, Caribbean Black men had higher risks for 12-month rates of psychiatric disorders. Caribbean Black women had lower odds for 12-month and lifetime psychiatric disorders compared with African American women. Risks varied by ethnicity, immigration history, and generation status within the Caribbean sample. First-generation Caribbean Blacks had lower rates of psychiatric disorders compared with second- or third-generation Caribbean Blacks, and, compared with first-generation Carribbean Blacks, third-generation Caribbean Blacks had markedly elevated rates of psychiatric disorders.
can you please explain why all the black middle class neighborhoods are Caribbean dominated

your post is full of inaccuracies btw
most people in america are not living well