Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
UK brehs got on code FAST.
:whoo::salute:
60% of UK blacks are in interracial relationships tho :lolbron: these c00ns got a wake up call...just because some hoe giving you p*ssy don’t mean she (he community at large) respect you :mjlol: I don’t feel bad for these c00ns over the Atlantic, they can get bytch slapped and fight their own battles over there on their own...

truth2you

All Star
Daps
:rudy: Don't even get me started on these people.

Tell them to address folks like this in their communities then get back to me:

I wish the whole thing was up cos he said way more than that.

Until then I couldn't give two fukks what they have to say about anything.

what's crazy is you will hear a lot of west indians say that about black americans!

It's crazy how we all just go at each other, while whites get a pass, for the most part, even if they do the same thing we do

I can't even be mad at whites (citizens, not the system) because every other race does the fighting for them

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Secondly, why are these Pakistanis and Indians signaling out black people? Last I checked Nike is run by whites. Why don't they go at crakkkas for this racism?

This is the problem with non-black minorities. They never attack white people for anything. They would rather attack black people. Bunch of bytch ass wannabe cacs.
It's because they are narcissists

People who come from hard times, and then leave to get better, tend to have narcissistic personalities. They become materialistic once they are able to purchase quality goods, and they also tend to take on the culture they move to, and most cultures in the world favor whites. That means they will be extra racists then people who are from the land, because they have something to prove to the upperclass of the society, and they have to prove to themselves they are better then whoever is considered low class.

It's all a form of character flaws hidden under a mask of success. Usually that success is not really success a lot of times. Its full of debt, and doing foul things to obtain the look of success.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
UK is stepping up

Tell these Asians to :camby:

Not bad

Not bad at all

:obama:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Honestly all the West Indians I know own property and live well. So I dunno how accurate the characterisation is. I think the biggest problem West Indians faced was they didn’t come together and take chances economically to benefit their community, so while they were able to get property and some savings they didn’t put it through work like the Asians did they benefit their people.

Never too late though.

Where you from?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The only Asians I've personally experienced that was cool, from when I was young and broke to making a nice living, are Filipinos. Can't speak on anyone else, but I've never experienced the feeling of being used when dealing with them. With the rest, it just feeals like we're being used for a come up. They learn our culture and where we spend money and build their communities off of our backs all while looking down their noses at us.
My best bro Filipino. My roommate is as well. She's awful though. I figure it's because her dad was white though.