Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I’m must be geographically challenged because they keep saying Asian, but I’m seeing nobody with slant eyes in them tweets :mjgrin:
they really mean south asians. When someone says south asians, they mean Indians

when they say east asian, that means what some would say look like Bruce Lee.

No disrespect my good east Asian Brothers:hubie:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I was going to ask you is it yours? Maybe you're just uneducated or simply an imbecile . With your logic Canadians are Americans :mjlol:
They are. You've probably never left your smelly Queens block but outside the US, people are taught that America is one continent
Indians are Asians
Los indios son asiáticos.
any other way i can break it down for you?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I never said they didn't! Flatbush, Bed-stuy/ft. greene, and travelled all over NYC

I was replying to someone who said ALL the west indians he knows own property. I replied with what I saw growing up, and what i see now, that is, tons who don't are living in debt, paycheck to paycheck.

But if you are now the majority or even a little less, I would hope you own some of that property, especially considering you're black, and older black Americans tend to see other blacks as their brothers/cousins, and would sell the property to you before someone else, even though you weren't american. I know this because my mother sold her property, and business, to another black person before giving it to some arabs. It was this lady who sold it to them, but I guess she didn't see "blackness" as my mother did, but that is off topic.

I'm confused with your posts, because you are asking me questions that I already answered if you read my post. Did you read my post or just glance through it?
a lot of Caribbean people bought from Jews and Italians leaving BK

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
They are. You've probably never left your smelly Queens block but outside the US, people are taught that America is one continent
Indians are Asians
Los indios son asiáticos.
any other way i can break it down for you?

:russ: i literally been all around the world son. Just because foreign people teach they kids wrong shyt dont make it right or even practical. You a foreigner huh B? And im :dead: nobody refers to Canadians as Americans. You willfuly trying to sound dumb now. :stopitslime:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
a lot of Caribbean people bought from Jews and Italians leaving BK
That was mostly during white flight!

I mentioned that already:gucci:

If you look at the areas such as east flatbush, canarsie, and parts of flatbush like Ditmas park, those are the people who left when blacks started coming in. A lot of Black Americans already had Bed-stuy/ft. greene, so they would just buy a brownstone there if they wanted to buy property.

To this day, I'm thinking of buying one of those brownstones, aint nothing like a NYC Brownstone:mjcry:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
they really mean south asians. When someone says south asians, they mean Indians

when they say east asian, that means what some would say look like Bruce Lee.

No disrespect my good east Asian Brothers:hubie:
Should have just said they were towel heads and be done with it. Gotta be geographically correct :hhh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:russ: i literally been all around the world son. Just because foreign people teach they kids wrong shyt dont make it right or even practical. You a foreigner huh B? And im :dead: nobody refers to Canadians as Americans. You willfuly trying to sound dumb now. :stopitslime:
it's ok to not be knowledgeable
I'm American buddy. India is still in Asia:therethere:.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
it's ok to not be knowledgeable
I'm American buddy. India is still in Asia:therethere:.

Well at least youre American (unless you canadian, i gotta spell it out for you smh :snoop: ). Meow go read through the thread little buddy and see how most people thought op was referring to east Asians. And yes, its okay for you to not be knowledge because of ignorance. But now you have 0 excuses since i have taken my time to teach you like im you're father . And Indians are still reffered to as Indians, not asians my son. :ucku: GN

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
lol this is nonsense, all Asians are.... Asian.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The advert is dope as hell

It's no secret a large percentage of Asians have no love for us

Breh who dropped that Mist line :laff:

It always makes me chuckle how other groups get offended when ANYTHING about black people/culture is shown in a positive light

Last edited: