Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Probably harder for blacks because of diversity. I'd bet a healthy percentage of Asians in the UK are either Pakistani Muslim or Punjabi (Sikh or Hindu). The blacks have roots all over Africa along with different islands in the Caribbean.

My understanding is that the African blacks are in pretty good shape but the West Indians struggle more.....not sure if that's right though.

Nobody ever states this point pos rep although.

I don't agree with the last statement though as it varies from city to city.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That was a dope advert. I know it's used to sell clothes and trainers. But it showed the breadth and depth of London actual melting pot.

It was nice to see pecknarm in an advert although Peckham's days of being scary are long gone. I remember when Peckham High Street at night was a no go zone for many people Even though it was calm. The estates on the other hand

:merchant:

Not sure why some asians are up in arms. Always begging it. Only a few I respect who can call out their peoples nasty dirty attitudes towards black people.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
nikkas just gotta leave CAC lands back to our continent if these racists follows us we gotta kill em.nuf said.they need us in a bad state to feel good bout themselves sick mofos.one reason blks in the UK are in a bad state is partly coz of Caribbean sexualized.. And Jamaican rudeboy culture.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
nikkas just gotta leave CAC lands back to our continent if these racists follows us we gotta kill em.nuf said.they need us in a bad state to feel good bout themselves sick mofos.one reason blks in the UK are in a bad state is partly coz of Caribbean sexualized.. And Jamaican rudeboy culture.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:let me guess you're a nigerian

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
so I went on twitter and saw that some shorties I follow on there were tweeting "fukk these other groups, they ain't for us" and "from now on i'm strictly for black people" so after digging deeper I found out that conversation kickstarted over an ad campaign Nike is running that features black artists and sports people from London and apparently Asians got enraged because they supposedly aren't in it/feel underepresented

:mjpls:

asian dude was trying to shyt on a breh talking bout some "yall have no intellectual credentials", breh is a doctor from cambridge, asian dude deleted his tweet:

good to see UK nikkas got on code and told them asians to kick rocks. might be the first time i seen this:

:leon::leon::leon:

i tried to find more tweets from the asians but a lot of their tweets were deleted and others was just them copping pleas when the pressure came and tbh i dunno these sides of twitter well. the sad thing about this is that its about Nike marketing

Happy Black History Month. S/O to the Mandem from across the pond for taking zero shyts from these sour ass chinks :salute:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Why won’t these groupies just get off our dikks :hhh:

In both America and the UK, Asians are used as as a measuring stick for why Black people supposedly aint shyt yet they get mad when we get our deserved shine :gucci:

The original “model minority” :heh: