Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Glad you posted that clip. Saw the full documentary when it originally aired 10+ years ago. Seeing this as a yout completely killed the whole "ethnic minority coalition" fallacy for me.

However, the Asian c*nt was right about one thing. It is pretty disgraceful how black people do not have more of an economic foothold in the UK.

The "Wind Rush" generation and their offspring are the literal definition of bedbucking/bedwenching. All they cared about was sexual access.

Probably harder for blacks because of diversity. I'd bet a healthy percentage of Asians in the UK are either Pakistani Muslim or Punjabi (Sikh or Hindu). The blacks have roots all over Africa along with different islands in the Caribbean.

My understanding is that the African blacks are in pretty good shape but the West Indians struggle more.....not sure if that's right though.

Yeah we got into that in great depth in that thread started by @Theraflu that I posted.

There wasn't enough thoro people in that Windrush generation. The women didn't bedwench but the men though....:snoop: Many of them were just a fukking disgrace. Those guys who were on that bedbucking tip are the fools who set the tone for a lot of the c00ns today. It's embarassing. Asian men will fukk white women all day long, but they're not seeding and wifing them up like that.

I know a lot of Caribbean descent brothas and sistas making powerful moves and doing well for themselves financially, the internet has made it easier. The Africans particularly Nigerians who have always had more economic success and stronger family ties, which is something that many of them back in the day used to look down on those of us of Caribbean descent which played a part in the WI vs African beef that was quite common back in the day. Plus the fact that we (caribbeans) went through slavery has obviously had an impact on our psyche and explains a lot of the dysfunction.

As for that asian guy in the video...I have the whole thing in my archives, I might upload it. He was just spewing a bunch of stereotypical rhetoric. I can point out a lot of shyt that goes on his own community that asians themselves have told me. What really killed that whole "ethnic minority coalition" for me wasn't even that programme, but the race riots in Birmingham a year later. No one really talks about anymore, but I haven't forgotten that. Any chance of me seeing these people as my so called minority "brothers" went away once and for all.

Just like how African Americans are starting to get on that HYON tip, the same applies to these asians in this country. If you're not black, you're not my concern.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good advert, Non-white people think black people are mules(in all senses) to use to get their own representation. When black people get any recognition for anything and/or vouch for ourselves, they are mad cause they think they own us/below them.

All the energy they spew out could be used on support in their own base or challenging white authority. But don't tell them this, they'll insist we owe them something. :heh: we are public enemy #1

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Ive never actually met anyone who has taken the opinion of an Asian person seriously

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah we got into that in great depth in that thread started by @Theraflu that I posted.

There wasn't enough thoro people in that Windrush generation. The women didn't bedwench but the men though....:snoop: Many of them were just a fukking disgrace. Those guys who were on that bedbucking tip are the fools who set the tone for a lot of the c00ns today. It's embarassing. Asian men will fukk white women all day long, but they're not seeding and wifing them up like that.

I know a lot of Caribbean descent brothas and sistas making powerful moves and doing well for themselves financially, the internet has made it easier. The Africans particularly Nigerians who have always had more economic success and stronger family ties, which is something that many of them back in the day used to look down on those of us of Caribbean descent which played a part in the WI vs African beef that was quite common back in the day. Plus the fact that we (caribbeans) went through slavery has obviously had an impact on our psyche and explains a lot of the dysfunction.

As for that asian guy in the video...I have the whole thing in my archives, I might upload it. He was just spewing a bunch of stereotypical rhetoric. I can point out a lot of shyt that goes on his own community that asians themselves have told me. What really killed that whole "ethnic minority coalition" for me wasn't even that programme, but the race riots in Birmingham a year later. No one really talks about anymore, but I haven't forgotten that. Any chance of me seeing these people as my so called minority "brothers" went away once and for all.

Just like how African Americans are starting to get on that HYON tip, the same applies to these asians in this country. If you're not black, you're not my concern.
Bro can you link that thread by Theraflu?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All of these major companies, nike, coca cola, apple etc, should stop making these social justice commercials period. They come off as forced and lame anyway and they are most likely created by hipster cacs that are trying to take advantage of race, gender, Sexual shyt etc, to move product..

Nike sells shoes, show athletes like when they used to run spots with Mike and Bo knows..

We don't need Pepsi showing us how Kendall Jenner can stop police brutality by offering a Pepsi to a cop.

These commercials always lead to a backlash anyway, they actually create more racial division.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm tellin yall. It's not just white folk that are tired of black people. Canadian brehs, go on Redflagdeals (large Asian pressence) and watch how they talk down on black folk
Yeah but that's drake whole fan base

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only Asians I've personally experienced that was cool, from when I was young and broke to making a nice living, are Filipinos. Can't speak on anyone else, but I've never experienced the feeling of being used when dealing with them. With the rest, it just feeals like we're being used for a come up. They learn our culture and where we spend money and build their communities off of our backs all while looking down their noses at us.