Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
so I went on twitter and saw that some shorties I follow on there were tweeting "fukk these other groups, they ain't for us" and "from now on i'm strictly for black people" so after digging deeper I found out that conversation kickstarted over an ad campaign Nike is running that features black artists and sports people from London and apparently Asians got enraged because they supposedly aren't in it/feel underepresented

:mjpls:

asian dude was trying to shyt on a breh talking bout some "yall have no intellectual credentials", breh is a doctor from cambridge, asian dude deleted his tweet:

good to see UK nikkas got on code and told them asians to kick rocks. might be the first time i seen this:

:leon::leon::leon:

i tried to find more tweets from the asians but a lot of their tweets were deleted and others was just them copping pleas when the pressure came and tbh i dunno these sides of twitter well. the sad thing about this is that its about Nike marketing

UK Londoners are real AF. I can't wait to visit this spring. That's a great ad as well...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Glad you posted that clip. Saw the full documentary when it originally aired 10+ years ago. Seeing this as a yout completely killed the whole "ethnic minority coalition" fallacy for me.

However, the Asian c*nt was right about one thing. It is pretty disgraceful how black people do not have more of an economic foothold in the UK.

The "Wind Rush" generation and their offspring are the literal definition of bedbucking/bedwenching. All they cared about was sexual access.
Exactly. That Asian guy had a point. Why the fukk have all the West indians not done shyt economically. I know Nigerians in the UK making moves. West Indians need to stop c00ning and get better economically, espcecially in black majority cities like Birmingham.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Anytime a black person is on some c00nbaya shyt post about "free palestine" or "save the Syrian refugees" or some other people of color coalition bullshyt, show them this shyt and remind them how hateful these goatfukking ragheads are towards black people.

:mjgrin:
the coalition on hotep minds

5zKp.gif

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Glad you posted that clip. Saw the full documentary when it originally aired 10+ years ago. Seeing this as a yout completely killed the whole "ethnic minority coalition" fallacy for me.

However, the Asian c*nt was right about one thing. It is pretty disgraceful how black people do not have more of an economic foothold in the UK.

The "Wind Rush" generation and their offspring are the literal definition of bedbucking/bedwenching. All they cared about was sexual access.
:mjlol:

:jbhmm:
reminds me of...

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akinfenwa looks fukkin hench in that ad ..... he must have been wearing a bodysuit ....... no freakin way he plays at that size