Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: Don't even get me started on these people.

Tell them to address folks like this in their communities then get back to me:

I wish the whole thing was up cos he said way more than that.

Until then I couldn't give two fukks what they have to say about anything.

Smelly piece of shyt b*stards, all that money and they still smell like shyt. fukk an Asian these inbreed backwards motherfukker will kill their daughters for so much as looking at a black man. We need to stop letting over races try and mooch of the culture, if you ain’t black then fukk you and yours.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
No speaking parts but they were there.

wulQtuW.jpg

0EiFCI2.jpg
kkfDF05.jpg
beZzlhd.jpg
xezI1Xe.jpg

Came in here to say this. I mos def saw Asians and it didnt take a second look for me to spot them. Non story...

That LDNR hoodie at the end is dope.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
UK Brehs and Brehettes what'a yall opinion on this? :patrice:

It's hilarious.

Thing is I've got a fair few asian friends/people I know and the majority that I've met are good people for the most part.

But there is a lot of anti-blackness in their community which is ironic as most young Asians are heavily into black culture, from the music they listen to, how they dress and most notably how they talk. I'd say around half the views generated by GRM, Link Up TV, SB.TV etc. come from Asian kids.

With UK Asians (and when se say Asians over here we mean South Asians like Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans etc. not Oriental/Far East Asians) they're the biggest ethnic group in the UK, they're also the most successful and wealthiest. Yet black people in this country have always been more culturally relevant than them.

White people were also hating on this, normally its there demographic that gets chosen to represent London in things like this. To me thats always been a faux representation because most of those people are just gentrifiers that have moved here from some village out in the sticks and now think they're on stuff because they live in a gentrified part of Hackney.

Me personally I love the ad, it's an accurate representation of young modern day Londoners and the culture in this city. Like one of the tweets said black people are never allowed to shine without white people getting mad, and on this occasion Asians as well.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here to say this. I mos def saw Asians and it didnt take a second look for me to spot them. Non story...

That LDNR hoodie at the end is dope.

which should be even less reason for them to try and get mad but they got all in their feelings because black people are in a commercial. these fukking weirdos.

fukk them :pacspit:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's hilarious.

Thing is I've got a fair few asian friends/people I know and the majority that I've met are good people for the most part.

But there is a lot of anti-blackness in their community which is ironic as most young Asians are heavily into black culture, from the music they listen to, how they dress and most notably how they talk. I'd say around half the views generated by GRM, Link Up TV, SB.TV etc. come from Asian kids.

With UK Asians (and when se say Asians over here we mean South Asians like Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans etc. not Oriental/Far East Asians) they're the biggest ethnic group in the UK, they're also the most successful and wealthiest. Yet black people in this country have always been more culturally relevant than them.

White people were also hating on this, normally its there demographic that gets chosen to represent London in things like this. To me thats always been a faux representation because most of those people are just gentrifiers that have moved here from some village out in the sticks and now think they're on stuff because they live in a gentrified part of Hackney.

Me personally I love the ad, it's an accurate representation of young modern day Londoners and the culture in this city. Like one of the tweets said black people are never allowed to shine without white people getting mad, and on this occasion Asians as well.

them asians acting like wastemen innit fam