kkfDF05.jpg
beZzlhd.jpg
xezI1Xe.jpg
:lolbron::lolbron::mjlol::russ::troll:
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
have you never travelled the world? how could you think this?

no people don't call them orientals, usually the ignorantly call all of them Chinese, or some just say Asian or some say eastern asian
Calm down.
Saw a couple brehs use the term oriental and though that’s the word y’all used.

I already said sorry for my ignorance on it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It's still fukk Nike for supporting police, but yeah these people butthurt are funny as hell. I'm guessing BLACK Panther coming out this week got them feeling small. :lolbron:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Anytime a black person is on some c00nbaya shyt post about "free palestine" or "save the Syrian refugees" or some other people of color coalition bullshyt, show them this shyt and remind them how hateful these goatfukking ragheads are towards black people.
And get hit wit that "how would you like it if every group judged us by the thugs in our race. They're not all the same:troll:" no thanks. Let them nikkas drown.

Daps
indians & pakis are by far the whiniest group, i never take anything they say seriously....complaining about not getting prayer rooms at the olympics, not just for athletes but their families.

No prayer room for visitors at 2018 Winter Olympics

this indian 'comedian' recently had a 1 hour special about why the simpsons are racist...smfh....

The_Problem_with_Apu.jpg

they wanna be seen as oppressed but their complaints are 99% bullshyt. they're a bunch of pushy weirdos & their culture stinks

i grew up in 5 states & never saw an indian play an organized sport. seen a girl play pop warner football, a dude w/ a prosthetic leg get a basketball scholarship, but no fukin indians/south asians...