Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your c00ning right now breh, Africa is the most diverse place in the world hausa do not look like pygmies, and dinkas don't look like Bantus. Habesha, and somalis don't look like west Africans true, but you have to realise it's the oldest known place where men lived, and properly came from. The very little so called" European features", like nose shape we share came from us not vice versa.

Unless all black people look the same to you :mjpls:

Because these cops can't tell i'm supposedly not black, and still pull us over :mjpls:
majority of somalis are mixed with italian whites breh,

like i said somali's to me are not black, and the majority of somali's in west london don't even like black people, but if you want to be black in your mind go ahead.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
yet they look different from black people.

I'm sure you can't go 12 ancestors deep into your african blood line, you saying were mixed doesn't make it reality.

Even if what you said was true thats would mean our brothers in america, are not black due to cac's raping their ancestors ? You have to keep it relative ( i personally do not believe that)

do you agree with that logic? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm sure you can't go 12 ancestors deep into your african blood line, you saying were mixed doesn't make it reality.

Even if what you said was true thats would mean our brothers in america, are not black due to cac's raping their ancestors ? You have to keep it relative ( i personally do not believe that)

do you agree with that logic? :mjpls:
Two buildings burning side by side

one with a black family (atheist/non religious) and another with a muslim (white arabs) family

you only have time to save one family before the building crumbles

Where you heading?

*prepares to call in neg train*

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
yet they look different from black people.

So all black should people should look the same yh?

Dinka people

dinka-boys-south-sudan-picture-id559305401

Fulani people;

fulani-mmen.jpg

Hausa people :

3178a1f875491154b4439a5f80052d5f--great-photos-islam.jpg

Bantu people:

Sukump1.jpg

Somali people:

SNBT_1.jpg

None of these tribes of people look the same yet they are all black because, they have black skin its a simple equation. If you look at the last picture, and tell me those people are not black i'm convinced your insane, and have the same mind as Rachel dolezal.

Those west nikkas probably don't like you due to your ignorance.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Two buildings burning side by side

one with a black family (atheist/non religious) and another with a muslim (white arabs) family

you only have time to save one family before the building crumbles

Where you heading?

*prepares to call in neg train*

LOOOOOL this isn't hard at all :mjlol::mjlol: . I'd save the Muslim family whether they are black, white , red or yellow.

Neg away, this is the internet i ain't changing my life's philosophy over red, or green fonts.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOOOOOL this isn't hard at all :mjlol::mjlol: . I'd save the Muslim family whether they are black, white , red or yellow.

Neg away, this is the internet i ain't changing my life's philosophy over red, or green fonts.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

yeah, things like this is why i say somali's are not black. no black man would say this.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all black should people should look the same yh?

Dinka people

dinka-boys-south-sudan-picture-id559305401

Fulani people;

fulani-mmen.jpg

Hausa people :

3178a1f875491154b4439a5f80052d5f--great-photos-islam.jpg

Bantu people:

Sukump1.jpg

Somali people:

SNBT_1.jpg

None of these tribes of people look the same yet they are all black because, they have black skin its a simple equation. If you look at the last picture, and tell me those people are not black i'm convinced your insane, and have the same mind as Rachel dolezal.

Those west nikkas probably don't like you due to your ignorance.

nope all black people dont look the same, but all black people have similar features. you can spot a somali a mile away. but breh if you think they're black shouldnt matter what lil ole me thinks

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
indians & pakis are by far the whiniest group, i never take anything they say seriously....complaining about not getting prayer rooms at the olympics, not just for athletes but their families.

No prayer room for visitors at 2018 Winter Olympics

this indian 'comedian' recently had a 1 hour special about why the simpsons are racist...smfh....

The_Problem_with_Apu.jpg

they wanna be seen as oppressed but their complaints are 99% bullshyt. they're a bunch of pushy weirdos & their culture stinks

i grew up in 5 states & never saw an indian play an organized sport. seen a girl play pop warner football, a dude w/ a prosthetic leg get a basketball scholarship, but no fukin indians/south asians...
:deadrose:
hmm didn't know that. Always thought Nike was some japanese word.
I believe the word Nike is Greek.