Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Man back when I had social media I was following some Islamic group run in the uk.. anyway one day a story came up about a black guy discriminating against a lady because she had a scarf on.. now he’s a bytch no doubt..

tons of asians all from the subcontinent came through in the comments one some fukk all blacks type talk. Only one dude form their community told them to check themselves, I had to put em in they place and unfollow that shyt straight away. :scusthov:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs just watching this shyt play out. :mjpls:

Those tweets by these UK Asians are surprisingly "woke". :ehh: More non-black minorities need to call out the anti-black sentiment within their communities. It's something not heavily talked about and cacs love to bunch all of us together under the POC banner. :scusthov: When truly, the majority of non-black ain't about it like that (don't even have to be the ones in Western countries, it's apparent back in their home countries). Power-wise and financial wise it's easier for them to c00n/co-operate with/for cacs. :beli:
They dont need to do anything. You need to stop giving a fukk what they think of you and stop begging.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, tell me who are all those people who live in the buildings? They are African?

From everything I've seen it's a mix of west Indians, and Africans, but I may be wrong.

I don't know everything about London, I'm asking, not trying to argue with you.

What buildings? Do you mean council housing? Which is kinda like US project housing? You actually get an mix of folk in those houses with the majority being cacs...

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were some South Asian faces in the ad. Guess they could have put in MIA? :yeshrug:

Or Amir Khan but don't think he's a Nike athlete.

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His not from London either. His Northern dons would have clowned him if he tried to rep London.

I'm not a UK breh but are there any popular South Asian figure (athlete/entertainer/w/e) from London that they could have included? It ain't like Nikes gonna give everyone a sneak peek at their sweatshops in South Asia.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They dont need to do anything. You need to stop giving a fukk what they think of you and stop begging.
Don't know how you got I'm begging from what I wrote or me giving a fukk what they truly think when we all already know. :what:

There's nothing wrong with other minorities airing out the non-black animosity in their communities. Doesn't mean I'm about that POC shyt either. :rudy:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a UK breh but are there any popular South Asian figure (athlete/entertainer/w/e) from London that they could have included? It ain't like Nikes gonna give everyone a sneak peek at their sweatshops in South Asia.

Off the top of my head no. Or they'd be too uncool to be in a Nike advert.