Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is it cultural appropriation though?I mean Nike is an Asian company. Maybe they should be represented. Or we should all by BBB shoes from now on :yeshrug:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am black as black can be, why would i see my self as anything else :gucci: :comeon:, and why would i be mad if my child married another Muslim black man? I do value islam over everything else though so your statement is partially correct. :blessed:
to you breh, somali's don't have black features other than dark skin. you line up a bunch of 10 black men, put 3 somali's in the line you can tell who is somali. but you're free to identify as whoever you want to, im just a random person on the internet.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
to you breh, somali's don't have black features other than dark skin. you line up a bunch of 10 black men, put 3 somali's in the line you can tell who is somali. but you're free to identify as whoever you want to, im just a random person on the internet.

Somali's don't claim black though.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia

Your c00ning right now breh, Africa is the most diverse place in the world hausa do not look like pygmies, and dinkas don't look like Bantus. Habesha, and somalis don't look like west Africans true, but you have to realise it's the oldest known place where men lived, and properly came from. The very little so called" European features", like nose shape we share came from us not vice versa.

Unless all black people look the same to you :mjpls:

Because these cops can't tell i'm supposedly not black, and still pull us over :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Somali's don't claim black though.
#

Were not west African , and have different features, but look at my dp breh, i'm clearly black. To claim otherwise is insanity, as i said before Africa is extremely diverse, and i can go 12 generations back in my lineage ( my tribe is as African as a tribe can be ). There are some Somali tribes which originated form other places like Yemen, they are my brothers and i love them, but they are less black not that there's anything wrong with that. :yeshrug:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
#

Were not west African , and have different features, but look at my dp breh, i'm clearly black. To claim otherwise is insanity, as i said before Africa is extremely diverse, and i can go 12 generations back in my lineage ( my tribe is as African as a tribe can be ). There are some Somali tribes which originated form other places like Yemen, they are my brothers and i love them, but they are less black not that there's anything wrong with that. :yeshrug:

How can i bag a Somali girl bruv?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
They were under represented for an ad on london but they don't need to bring up anything black. Man up and call them out, you don't need to use black examples to stake your claim, coming off weak as fukk.