Nike runs AD campaign featuring Black Londoners. Asians are furious

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Cacs and azncacs bytch about anything. Is a goddamn commercial who gives a fukk smh

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Yo, I 'm sitting here listening to Rosebudd, and he just said when people compare themselves to someone, they unconsciously already know that person is better then them!:jbhmm:

He said "people don't go around comparing themselves to things they are better then":whoo:

He said "would you compare yourself to a loser athlete or a winner athlete?

That reminded me of this thread. The people in the tweets, and that guy buying his car in the video, are comparing themselves to people they feel they are better then, but if you are better then them, why are you comparing yourselves, you wouldn't even think about them?:sas1:

That tells you something:sas2:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It’s not surprising other minorities pipe up when an advert features black people and is popular. It’s always what about us.

But never speak outside of that, what about all the multiple cac heavy adverts out there?

Don’t want rock the model minority status they have with cacs. So they only open their mouths when it’s us. :mjpls:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Why won’t these groupies just get off our dikks :hhh:

In both America and the UK, Asians are used as as a measuring stick for why Black people supposedly aint shyt yet they get mad when we get our deserved shine :gucci:

Everyone not black "LET US IN YOUR CLUB, WE TRYING TO GET IN WITHOUT PAYING COVER!!! :noah::sadbron::to::pacspit::sadcam::damn:"

Black People " Nah :sas1::blessed::russ::youngsabo:"

truth2you

All Star
Daps
London. In greenwich
So, tell me who are all those people who live in the buildings? They are African?

From everything I've seen it's a mix of west Indians, and Africans, but I may be wrong.

I don't know everything about London, I'm asking, not trying to argue with you.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
So y’all call Indians and Pakistanis ‘Asians’ in the UK? :ohhh:

Wow, I thought that term was reserved worldwide for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc....

Y’all actually call East Asians “Orientals” ??? isn’t that considered a pejorative word :ohhh:

I heard a Indian dude over here talk shyt about Asians the other day and he was clearly talikin about Chinese ppl. It’s crazy how different places have different meanings for things :wow:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No we call them Asian too.
Cool.

Excuse my ignorance.

It’s just in the States we know that Indian /Pakistani ppl are technically from Asia.

But most don’t ride hard with the Asian label
That’s more reserved for East Asians.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool.

Excuse my ignorance.

It’s just in the States we know that Indian /Pakistani ppl are technically from Asia.

But most don’t ride hard with the Asian label
That’s more reserved for East Asians.

It's cool.

"Oriental" is also considered an offensive term in the UK too. People use is when at the end of the day they shouldn't.