Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
no disrespect , but what in the hell does that mean?
The only Black people on the planet are ADOS/FBA - everybody else with Melanated skin identifies themselves by their nationality or their tribe

You go outside and talk that talk to Black people or you keep it on the internet cause you afraid to get that cantaloupe cracked, old nikka?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This 40 year old man @Billy Ocean is literally shutting down and enraged. He’s even dm’ing me… my god .. :dead:
Me dapping up the sonning got Guyab!tch @'ing me like crazy right now. Tryna mask the hurt from reading this:
Ask your mother if I’m black. Big dikk all down her throat last night. She told me you should’ve been a cum stain on your inflatable couch, but your crackhead father didn’t pull out in time.

:dead:
Double and triple posting to himself tryna save face from that L. That tether tourettes he got going crazy right now. :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Me dapping up the sonning got Guyab!tch @'ing me like crazy right now. Tryna mask the hurt from reading this:

Double and triple posting to himself tryna save face from that L. :russ:

Yea, p*ssy...was waiting on you, you dirty foamposite wearing sissy. You gonna make this even more fun.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do FBA stay in peoples mouth?

I rarely hear FBA speak badly of anyone unless provoked. It’s absolutely baffling tbh
Jealousy. You are from a rich country. This country didn't start out rich. Your ancestors made it rich. Your folks made opportunities for themselves in the most racist country in history. They were so successful that other people of all other hues and genders have come here and been successful on those folks backs. Meanwhile in many other countries they don't even have basic infrastucture like electricity and roads. Just basic jealousy.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
1st we aren't "African-American". We are Freedmen/ADOS/American

2nd @Blessings this is Freedmen's nation. We built this country, we made it into the empire that it is today. This thing you call a "race" doesn't supersede my ethnicity or nation that my people built. That is complete nonsense you are spewing.

In Africa, specifically Nigeria, they don't see themselves as one people being Nigerian. They want the country broken up and want to separate from other Nigerians. Even on this very site we have people from Nigeria talking about splitting up Nigeria.

The same with other parts of Africa, they do not see themselves as the same as other Africans. In South Africa they kill other Africans immigrating to their nation and wage campaigns trying to keep other Africans out of South Africa.

So, coming to America and trying to dictate how Freedmen/ADOS see ourselves and what we should align with when you just got here and whose homeland is not united is very disrespectful.

:manny:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st we aren't "African-American". We are Freedmen/ADOS/American

2nd @Blessings this is Freedmen's nation. We built this country, we made it into the empire that it is today. This thing you call a "race" doesn't supersede my ethnicity or nation that my people built. That is complete nonsense you are spewing.

In Africa, specifically Nigeria, they don't see themselves as one people being Nigerian. They want the country broken up and want to separate from other Nigerians. Even on this very site we have people from Nigeria talking about splitting up Nigeria.

The same with other parts of Africa, they do not see themselves as the same as other Africans. In South Africa they kill other Africans immigrating to their nation and wage campaigns trying to keep other Africans out of South Africa.

So, coming to America and trying to dictate how Freedmen/ADOS see ourselves and what we should align with when you just got here and whose homeland is not united is very disrespectful.

:manny:

You're entitled to feel how you wanna feel. With anyone black, it's always going to be love.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real here when your parents told you to stay away from them Akatas did you give them this lecture?

My parents never told me to stay away from anyone. My father attended university in Minneapolis and Memphis during the 70s, and he had lifelong friends who were Black Americans. They shared amazing stories about my dad during his funeral. Some of those friends were integral parts of my life. My family never talked about Akata. I grew up surrounded by Black American, Nigerian, and Caribbean cultures, and that's what I know and love.

You can feel how you feel, and that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.