Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I am Caribbean, my girl, now ex is African, I had to check that hating shyt:hubie:. I am pan african to my core and believe that black people should respect each other's culture and struggle. In 2024, we should not be ignorant and paint our peers in the worst bucket.

People from the Caribbean don’t say they or refer to themselves as Caribbean :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Not refuting your point but the whole “ados has no culture because they can’t trace their lineage is wild and shytty talking point” < not saying you agree with this.

African americans have carved out their own customs, vernacular, dance, music, persona etc. we have our own ethnic enclave and attributes like anyone else. We are just the byproducts of slavery just like carribeans and south/central americans. We carved out our own lane after being displaced in our homeland.

Without african americans there is no american culture. We dictate pop, sports, entertainment and fashion.

@10bandz
@UncleTomFord15
@UpNext
@Regular Developer
@kingofnyc

Dapped up this lying, frauding p*ssy:

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dumb, low IQ Tariquette "FBA" in here sucking off and dapping up a frauding "tether" :dead: :dead: :dead:

@Astroslik

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
-Getting black people to divest from blackness
-Intersectionality Race : Gender, Sexuality, Religion, and Nationality

Deviating from the common denominator of race (blackness) to create splinter groups is some white supremacy shyt that’s working.

Gender aspects were prominent during the “protect black women” campaign, Bell Hook's misandrist books.

Sexuality:Accusing black men being on the DL. Black LGBTQ lingo being mainstream to AAVE amongst younger generations. Accusing straight black men of being homophobic.

Religion: Taking advantage of working class black people (especially single mothers).

Nationalism: We went from protesting the flag, national anthem, white supremacist power structure, being black and proud. Led to increases in DEI, opportunities for black communities. To less DEI initiatives, banning CRT, less opportunities for black communities, being black AMERICAN and proud. They got us.

Gender wars, diaspora wars smh

Race should supersede nationality. That’s how it is for everyone but us.

Let's be real here when your parents told you to stay away from them Akatas did you give them this lecture?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:camby:then bounce … y’all pan African nikkaz keep talking all that shyt … but stay right here in America -talking all that shyt

Shut your stupid ass up, bytch nikka. You in here with a Jamaican man as your avi and dapping up a frauding tether:

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

You one stupid ass nikka. Damn shame you reppin my town.

@Astroslik

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
fakkit ass Tariquettes be feening to play themselves and I'm here for it :obama:

My usual buddies in here too :obama:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
-Getting black people to divest from blackness
-Intersectionality Race : Gender, Sexuality, Religion, and Nationality

Deviating from the common denominator of race (blackness) to create splinter groups is some white supremacy shyt that’s working.

Gender aspects were prominent during the “protect black women” campaign, Bell Hook's misandrist books.

Sexuality:Accusing black men being on the DL. Black LGBTQ lingo being mainstream to AAVE amongst younger generations. Accusing straight black men of being homophobic.

Religion: Taking advantage of working class black people (especially single mothers).

Nationalism: We went from protesting the flag, national anthem, white supremacist power structure, being black and proud. Led to increases in DEI, opportunities for black communities. To less DEI initiatives, banning CRT, less opportunities for black communities, being black AMERICAN and proud. They got us.

Gender wars, diaspora wars smh

Race should supersede nationality. That’s how it is for everyone but us.

no disrespect , but what in the hell does that mean?
The only Black people on the planet are ADOS/FBA - everybody else with Melanated skin identifies themselves by their nationality or their tribe

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of Africans have disdain for us cause they know we not African. We the people of God. A lot of them idolaters, into voodoo, witchcraft etc.

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART
OF THAT CLIP WAS HIM SPEAKING
ON HOW BLACK AMERICANS
ARE THE STRONGEST CULTURE
AND MOST COPIED CULTURE IN THE WORLD.

:devil:
:evil:

Do they even have to learn about the Civil War and civil right past MLK in their citizenship test? :mjpls:
Na but they will remind you African immigrants hold the most degrees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.