Nigerian comedian Godfrey says some Africans hate African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This just one:

There's more. You really wanna continue playing this diaspora war shyt? You the biggest lying fraud on the internet, p*ssy.

Edit: another fraud, @kingofnyc, dapped that shyt up :dead: :dead: :dead:
Ohh no! Billy upper a thread that exposed me for being a troll 10-12 years ago. :laff: Yet you still don’t want to ban bet because you NEED this site. Your only outlet for a social life is here, and yet you FAIL at that.

My god you are a fukking loser :dead: do you ever wake up and realize how pathetic you are for threatening to e-fight posters, stalking them in dm’s and being a internet troll whose in his late 30s/40s? People are dapping me because we’re LAUGHING at you. They know how sad your existence is. Your reputation is that of a joke, something people can point and look at to feel better about themselves.

My dude, this is extremely pathetic. Your father FAILED you. And I honestly feel sorry for your kids. You are epitome of someone who offers NO value to the world. Sort of like scum and piss/shyt thats on the bottom of someones shoe. If you died today, NOBODY would care. Even your kid would be happy. Lmaoo

Won’t clutter this thread anymore. Gotta attend to your whore ass guyanese mother’s lip service. That old geriatric indian trick has good mouth. Especially when she takes off those dentures. Wet gum action :ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Untrue, as many African Americans support American imperialism.
Very few of them. Only the petit bourgeois who’ve been indoctrinated within the institutions of higher leaning and rewarded token membership among the middle and upper middle class. the VAST majority of black americans do not support american imperialism.

:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What does this "no culture" thing come from? I've heard this a couple times in reference to African Americans
This is what they are talking about. At the 10 min mark. I don't agree but when anyone says ADOS don't got no culture, this is what they are talking about

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Very few of them. Only the petit bourgeois who’ve been indoctrinated within the institutions of higher leaning and rewarded token membership among the middle and upper middle class. the VAST majority of black americans do not support american imperialism.

:francis:
I agree. I don't see too many nikkas who support american imperialism

Daps
This is some super c00n shyt to say. What if you are a descendent of George Wilson. You would be a bigger fakkit than anyone you are attacking right now. You probably a descendent of a snitch ass nikka
did you read either of the two books? fanon was a trained and accomplished psychiatrist who first fought against classical training (read: euro centric) within the field of psychiatry before wielding his brilliant deconstruction of that science to examine the psychological damage wrought on the african mind by colonization.

he was an african himself, and yet even he concluded that black americans have a unique resistance to the deracination that europe inflicted on the african.

ados is built different.

:wow:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ohh no! Billy upper a thread that exposed me for being a troll 10-12 years ago. :laff: Yet you still don’t want to ban bet because you NEED this site. Your only outlet for a social life is here, and yet you FAIL at that.

My god you are a fukking loser :dead: do you ever wake up and realize how pathetic you are for threatening to e-fight posters, stalking them in dm’s and being a internet troll whose in his late 30s/40s? People are dapping me because we’re LAUGHING at you. They know how sad your existence is. Your reputation is that of a joke, something people can point and look at to feel better about themselves.

My dude, this is extremely pathetic. Your father FAILED you. And I honestly feel sorry for your kids. You are epitome of someone who offers NO value to the world. Sort of like scum and piss/shyt thats on the bottom of someones shoe. If you died today, NOBODY would care. Even your kid would be happy. Lmaoo

Won’t clutter this thread anymore. Gotta attend to your whore ass guyanese mother’s lip service. That old geriatric indian trick has good mouth. Especially when she takes off those dentures. Wet gum action :ohlawd:

I ain't reading none of this shyt.

This lying fakkit typing up novels in here :russ:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is what they are talking about. At the 10 min mark. I don't agree but when anyone says ADOS don't got no culture, this is what they are talking about

O...ehhh I guess I understand? Like, because ADOS don't trace all the way back to Africa, that's what they mean. I disagree as well, but I don't see why that's used as a talking point. So then technically, African Caribbean's don't have any culture either for the same reason...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
O...ehhh I guess I understand? Like, because ADOS don't trace all the way back to Africa, that's what they mean. I disagree as well, but I don't see why that's used as a talking point. So then technically, African Caribbean's don't have any culture either for the same reason...
They didn't get stripped anywhere near as badly as Black Americans. I was in Jamaica and I knew a number of folks who could trace their grandma or grand directly to the same tribe. Some even had tribal first names. What these cacs did was beyond fukked up. They did the same in the Bahamas. But Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, and many other islands can still trace without ancestry.com

One of the things that piss me off the most is what these cacs did. When Blacks did know their lineage like Nat Turner, we used to it for war. I knew Nat turner was Igbo just by what he did for war with cacs

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You can go to the South Carolina Low Country and find it. but the Black Americans out there are on code and hide stuff as if slavery is still on. Some things us Black Americans out here have to get re-initated into to have a better picture. They're poorer, Black versions of Koga/Iga nin. You gotta out there to learn Knocking and Kicking but it's brother Capoeira has like a federation and is out in the open. We locked out of some of our shyt and get mocked for it uniquely. Shouts out to those that know authentic Hoodoo. They used to fear us for knowing how to poison

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Untrue, as many African Americans support American imperialism.

Most ppl in general don't explicitly show support imperialism, but a lot of ppl are locked w/ the rhetoric of WS. It's taught & promoted very insidiously. :to: if ppl think in large like they think on here, there will be no revolution.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Getting black people to divest from blackness
-Intersectionality Race : Gender, Sexuality, Religion, and Nationality

Deviating from the common denominator of race (blackness) to create splinter groups is some white supremacy shyt that’s working.

Gender aspects were prominent during the “protect black women” campaign, Bell Hook's misandrist books.

Sexuality:Accusing black men being on the DL. Black LGBTQ lingo being mainstream to AAVE amongst younger generations. Accusing straight black men of being homophobic.

Religion: Taking advantage of working class black people (especially single mothers).

Nationalism: We went from protesting the flag, national anthem, white supremacist power structure, being black and proud. Led to increases in DEI, opportunities for black communities. To less DEI initiatives, banning CRT, less opportunities for black communities, being black AMERICAN and proud. They got us.

Gender wars, diaspora wars smh

Race should supersede nationality. That’s how it is for everyone but us.

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They didn't get stripped anywhere near as badly as Black Americans. I was in Jamaica and I knew a number of folks who could trace their grandma or grand directly to the same tribe. Some even had tribal first names. What these cacs did was beyond fukked up. They did the same in the Bahamas. But Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, and many other islands can still trace without ancestry.com

One of the things that piss me off the most is what these cacs did. When Blacks did know their lineage like Nat Turner, we used to it for war. I knew Nat turner was Igbo just by what he did for war with cacs
Interesting... England used to have them Islands on lock tho, up to their independence. My mom's from Trinidad and she told me they used to have to sing them English songs about how England would never be slaves while in school. It wasn't the only lyric, but that's the part she emphasized

Status
Not open for further replies.