NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i resisted on destroying some machines in the carnival part which opened up a village of Friendly machines... i can see where this storyline is going

i accidentally destroyed the machine that led me to that village :heh:
now im doing a side quest for a machine

This game is great so far

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game puts Final fantasy XV to shame... Jesus... im looking back at my experience playing XV like what the fukk was i thinking? Why didnt a franchise like FF make a combat system so fluid and impressive like this game
Im having a shytload of fun over here

i guess Larrybox was holding XV back cause the fighting in this game is Fasssssst

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This game puts Final fantasy XV to shame... Jesus... im looking back at my experience playing XV like what the fukk was i thinking? Why didnt a franchise like FF make a combat system so fluid and impressive like this game
Im having a shytload of fun over here

i guess Larrybox was holding XV back cause the fighting in this game is Fasssssst
Because square can't do what platinum games does. They are a special team.

Also you need a game like ffxv to prep do am fantasy fans for another final fantasy title with nier like combat. Ffxv is like a segway.

Now is square collaborated with platinum to make a final fantasy game?

Action wise, gameplay wise and boss wise it would be the best final fantasy ever created

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't know why I slept on this game. I picked it up and was a bit surprised. I thought this would be a game with traditional levels based on my experience with the demo. I didn't realize it was more open world. The game is polished as hell and is very fun. I'm at the part where you run into the carnival. I haven't killed any of the robots there....yet.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why I slept on this game. I picked it up and was a bit surprised. I thought this would be a game with traditional levels based on my experience with the demo. I didn't realize it was more open world. The game is polished as hell and is very fun. I'm at the part where you run into the carnival. I haven't killed any of the robots there....yet.
Get to killing.

:demonic: remember your mission. Robots must be purged

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im on Route B.. the background of the story and bosses really opens up, I appreciate that the bosses are alot easier with your leveled state so i can whiz through this fast to get Route C

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Finish it for the story and the soundtrack. The combat is good but not the main reason to play.
Soundtrack is piff:ehh:
Story is incomprehensible at this point :patrice:

But yeah, combat is a bit meh so far. Kinda lose and button mashy. Gun seems OP and cheap.

Coming from just replaying Bayonetta I can say the combat is a bit lacking so far.

Environments are large but empty and kinda boring so far. On one hand I'm glad they are a bit more open than the linear levels of platinums other games. On the other hand the open environments are devoid of anything to do other than the random pickup or scattered enemies.

Like I said, I hope it picks up later. Not really feeling the hype at this point. I don't play games for story.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Soundtrack is piff:ehh:
Story is incomprehensible at this point :patrice:

But yeah, combat is a bit meh so far. Kinda lose and button mashy. Gun seems OP and cheap.

Coming from just replaying Bayonetta I can say the combat is a bit lacking so far.

Environments are large but empty and kinda boring so far. On one hand I'm glad they are a bit more open than the linear levels of platinums other games. On the other hand the open environments are devoid of anything to do other than the random pickup or scattered enemies.

Like I said, I hope it picks up later. Not really feeling the hype at this point. I don't play games for story.

Later on it gets worse