Daps
624R5jY.jpg

Hit-Girl :ohhh:

tumblr_onx2gzlKzX1vkzuj9o1_500.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Pc patch for what? Nothing wrong with my game
if you're not using the FAR mod, you're not even seeing your selected resolution. being able to adjust Global Illumination also has a big effect on performance

FAR (Fix Automata Resolution) - v 0.5.3 [Gamepad Config] - 4/17/17 :: NieR:Automata™ General Discussions

it's cool that modders are able to quickly fix these issues, but kinda sad the developer can't do the same thing. I feel the same way about Dark Souls 1 on PC. DSfix fixes similar issues with resolution (as well as the locked framerate) in that game, but the developers never patched the game to fix these issues. even when they took the time to patch the game to remove GFWL

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Just finished the game on route A

A lot easier than I though on Normal mode, so I may try the other routes and then try again on Hard

I finished the game with 2B on level 26, not sure if I had levelled her up more if it would have been easier

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I forgot to ask if anyone on the PS4 had a hard crash before? Mine just said "loading maps" and nothing happened for ages. Had to reboot and lose my game save

Additionally I don't know how it was coded, but the console fans go loco whenever I stand next to flowing water or whenever I'm in a sandstorm. Guess it's expected for process that type of model

But anyway, great game. The textures are pretty poor though, you can see them draw in whilst you get closer. I guess I'm spoilt by Uncharted and Horizon.

But other than that I'm half way through my second play through and levelled up so much that I'm beating bosses without even taking damage

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Did anyone experience that in the second run through with 9S, when you man a Mecha, you don't have rapid fire?

When I hit R1 some slow ass rockets come out. I have to die to get the rapid fire back