NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Play something else then.
Read some reviews today that talked about vehicles, further customization and more things to do in the open world.

Sounds like all things that I would enjoy. Gonna keep playing for a while :ehh:

And I can already see where the story is heading. If you are claiming the story is the best part of the game, you must. Be easily impressed:beli:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Read some reviews today that talked about vehicles, further customization and more things to do in the open world.

Sounds like all things that I would enjoy. Gonna keep playing for a while :ehh:

And I can already see where the story is heading. If you are claiming the story is the best part of the game, you must. Be easily impressed:beli:

How many playthroughs do you have? Because if you're just on playthrough 1 then you don't know anything yet. :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How many playthroughs do you have? Because if you're just on playthrough 1 then you don't know anything yet. :pachaha:
The fact that I need to play through multiple times to see something good does not sit well with me at this point. Don't know if I will make it through the first one

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair the story in itself isnt that impressive, I think the way the game weaves the story into the gameplay and even outside of the game altogether is what makes it great.

Yeah I love the way the story is told.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How fast?
literally can be beaten in 2-3 hours cause it bypasses a few of the bosses and sections.. and since ur leveled up the Boss battles you do particupate in are extremely easy
the story about the machines unfolds as you keep playing the chapter.. and there are new gameplay sections, ur really not just playing the whole game all over again

you can still do side quests which i completed mostly on Chapter A, they dont restart

edit: try setting 2B on aggressive mode, she takes care of all the enemies fast