NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The FAR mod fixed everything like 3 days into pc release.
that's part of my point. modders were able to quickly fix shyt, but more than a month later, and there's still no official patch. a lot of people don't know about the mod, and/or don't wanna deal with 3rd party software

dude fixed the shyt for free, in his spare time. meanwhile the game is selling pretty well on Steam, and the publisher collecting money ain't fixing shyt. they got the FAR mod pinned on their Steam forums. no shame

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Finished routes A, B, C and D. I tried the end credits game but had enough!

I think I'll put the game on ice for a few weeks/months and try and tackle the other trophies later

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished most of the main routes, but I'm really trying to get the (hopefully) good ending...but that end credits game is stupid hard. Got me thinking maybe it is all pointless. :sadcam:

llt23

All Star
Daps
...people don't know how to do the end credits?
end game spoilers
I play a lot of bullet hell games, im pretty good at them. Even I had a lot of troublewhen the Square Enix logo came through. Needed that boost from the players....also why I gave up my game save, to help yall brehs out :mjcry:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
been playing through this for a few days now and enjoying the hell outta it im in route B now with 9s and wondering what chips yall using or used when u played. i have shock wave+ 5 auto heat+2 offensive heal +2 deadly heal +1 move speed 2 weapon damage +4 exp up+3 damage absorb+1 and continous combo

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
been playing through this for a few days now and enjoying the hell outta it im in route B now with 9s and wondering what chips yall using or used when u played. i have shock wave+ 5 auto heat+2 offensive heal +2 deadly heal +1 move speed 2 weapon damage +4 exp up+3 damage absorb+1 and continous combo

Main ones that saved my ass where the Auto Use Item (so if your health drops below a certain % you automatically user a healing item) and the offensive heal. And a couple to increase my stats in general. Don't read the spoiler below btw, you're not that far in the game yet.

Finally made it all the way thru and got the "good" ending when somebody rescued me from that end credits game. :whew:

Gave up my save file to help the next breh out :to:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The chips I used was the break combo one, speed all the way up. I'm more of a n evasive player than attecking

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
The game clicked w/ me over the weekend

Flooded City set piece is one of the best sequences i've ever played in a video game.

Someone asked me to describe it to them and I said, "remember in Final Fantasy VII when Weapon first appeared? Think of that on steroids, except its not just a cutscene you're actually controlling the action"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got this the other day. Only played a little and died right after the first machine boss thingy on hard and this shyt started all the way over. This the type of shyt that'll have me bush a game.:francis:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I just got this the other day. Only played a little and died right after the first machine boss thingy on hard and this shyt started all the way over. This the type of shyt that'll have me bush a game.:francis:
:stopitslime: you're just trash at the game... just start this shyt in Normal like most nikkas then move up to hard

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: you're just trash at the game... just start this shyt in Normal like most nikkas then move up to hard
Nah son that feeling of playing for a while and then dying and it starting all the way over is annoying in any game. Anyway I just kept replaying it like 5 times and eventually I just put it back on normal. I just got up to the first resistance camp area.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nah son that feeling of playing for a while and then dying and it starting all the way over is annoying in any game. Anyway I just kept replaying it like 5 times and eventually I just put it back on normal. I just got up to the first resistance camp area.
Now you can put it on hard just start saving the game before a you start doing shyt