NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have to keep reminding myself that I'm playing and RPG then some of my complaints go away. The controls/combat make me feel like I'm playing an action game then when I try to do some action game stuff I'm reminded what I'm playing.

There's a ton of customizations and powers to play around with. I really like the equipment/chip system. Only problem is the enemy/level design doesn't force you to use any of it. That's a missed opportunity by the devs. Could have been a Goat level action RPG with better level design and enemy encounters.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Took a break from this game cause Injustice 2 came out but i recently just came back and im wowed all over. How the hell did they take away the sticky for this goat game but Mass Effect is still stickied? :scust:

Mods get on ya damn job.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This game is fun but the combat is not deep enough to warrant all the playthroughs

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to get this for the PC after I beat Tales of Berseria. Hope this game lives up to the hype.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel like you've barely played the game and are just randomly criticising. What chapter are you on now?
I played the entire 1st route with 9S

Are you saying the combat gets deeper as the game goes on?

Because weapons don't feel different or add any strategy.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to get this for the PC after I beat Tales of Berseria. Hope this game lives up to the hype.
Finished Berseria recently. First Tales game for me, story was cool.

I'd hold off on Nier, I was gonna get after Berseria too, but all the reviews sayin the PC port broken as fukk and needs a patch pretty bad.