NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Started Path B not long ago and I'm honestly kind of annoyed at having to replay the same story again. It wouldn't be so bad if it was at least a different story. :martin:

Nothing against 9s but he just seems like a weaker version of 2B. And the hacking thing is a cool minigame but I'm not really too hyped about having to do it the entire way thru. But from what I understand you have to replay it before you get the rest of the story so I guess I'll just grind thru it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Started Path B not long ago and I'm honestly kind of annoyed at having to replay the same story again. It wouldn't be so bad if it was at least a different story. :martin:

Nothing against 9s but he just seems like a weaker version of 2B. And the hacking thing is a cool minigame but I'm not really too hyped about having to do it the entire way thru. But from what I understand you have to replay it before you get the rest of the story so I guess I'll just grind thru it.
That nikka in this thread lied sayin it was a whole new game

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished the part with 9s and now I'm on the third path where you switch between them.

Kinda regret rushing thru the 9s part though...either the difficulty really ramped up or I'm seriously underleveled. I'm at like Level 38 or something and they got me fighting robots at level 50 and 60 :why:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dammit, stuck on the part where

2B gets infected with the virus and you have to make it to the area where it's safe to self-detonate. How the fukk am I supposed to get over there without being killed by robots? Most of the time you can't fight back or even run :why:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Dammit, stuck on the part where

2B gets infected with the virus and you have to make it to the area where it's safe to self-detonate. How the fukk am I supposed to get over there without being killed by robots? Most of the time you can't fight back or even run :why:

Run and avoid enemies, don't give up

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Finished part B, how many hours for the last three parts?
About the same as the other 2 routes for C.

D and E are different endings you'll get for the choice you have to make at the end of C.

So once you finish C, you can get the other 2 in the same sitting.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@cfountain after you beat route C the game is finished?

Why I'm playing the first part with 2B again?
To get Endings D and E, you should use the chapter select and play through the final fight again. And make a different choice this time. To get E just continue the D path and 'dont give up'