NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the copied city - I assume I'm at the end of the first playthrough?

I like the game, the soundtrack and the story but medium difficulty is on the easy side with so much health and dodge is super forgiving. The enemies outside of the bosses are kind of meh as well.

Off to Japan for 6 days but going to finish this after that.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
35 or so hours.

And it's possibly a GOAT game. I don't think people are understanding how special this game is and how it's one of the shining examples why video games are so special as art.

It's art and story-telling is only something that games could do.
and i think you're 100% right with how fast this got unsticked compared to Zero dawn :francis: even got final fantasy youtubers kingdom hearts youtubers and even destiny and division youtubers talking about how this game is 10/10

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
The 2nd playthrough with 9s is terrible. This game would have been a 10/10 if playing with 9s was remotely as satisfying as playing with 2B/A2.

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I wanna get this game on steam brehs. Is it worth 60 bucks though? :patrice: Been watching some let's plays and can't stop thinking about it. I played the hell out of metal gear rising and the combat in this looks even better.:ahh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna get this game on steam brehs. Is it worth 60 bucks though? :patrice: Been watching some let's plays and can't stop thinking about it. I played the hell out of metal gear rising and the combat in this looks even better.:ahh:

Stop watching let plays. It's an amazing game. It's something that should be experienced. fukk the side quests though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why the fukk am I fighting a bunch of suicide bomber religious extremist robots talking about how they'll become gods? :wtf:

Playing through this part while high has me like :mindblown:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished the first playthru (the 'A' path) as 2B. And I'm near the beginning of the playthru as 9S (looks like I'm gonna be repeating a bunch of shyt).

Great experience so far, my only complaint is that the story feels incomplete right now, like they never really explained anything. Just had me fighting a bunch of robots in a suicide cult and some other robot pissed off about his brother dying, and they never explained how that started or who's creating them or what the deal is with this weird cult or even anything about A2. Hopefully they expand on the story more in the other playthrus?

Also, quick question (no spoilers please) are all the ending/paths just different parts of the same story or are they actually alternate endings? Also, do I have to do anything special to get them all or do you automatically start on the next path each time you get an ending?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
The 2nd playthrough with 9s is terrible. This game would have been a 10/10 if playing with 9s was remotely as satisfying as playing with 2B/A2.

Can you play the whole game with 9? What's different between the two as far as gameplay?​

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the first playthru (the 'A' path) as 2B. And I'm near the beginning of the playthru as 9S (looks like I'm gonna be repeating a bunch of shyt).

Great experience so far, my only complaint is that the story feels incomplete right now, like they never really explained anything. Just had me fighting a bunch of robots in a suicide cult and some other robot pissed off about his brother dying, and they never explained how that started or who's creating them or what the deal is with this weird cult or even anything about A2. Hopefully they expand on the story more in the other playthrus?

Also, quick question (no spoilers please) are all the ending/paths just different parts of the same story or are they actually alternate endings? Also, do I have to do anything special to get them all or do you automatically start on the next path each time you get an ending?

Breh, I'm not gonna get into anything but the first and second playthrough is like a third if the story. If that.

Keep going through it. The story will come.