NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Should I cop the pre-order on steam to try and get the bonus content or should I look on one of those 3rd party seller prices for no bonus but better price? Do you think the pre-order bonuses will be worth it?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Should I cop the pre-order on steam to try and get the bonus content or should I look on one of those 3rd party seller prices for no bonus but better price? Do you think the pre-order bonuses will be worth it?
If it is like the PS4 Day One stuff, that's a big ole no.

EDIT: just looked it up on steam and its the same stuff we got in the Day One edition, except we got a theme for preordering, steam gets an eye patch.

I'd go for the better price. its just cosmetic stuff.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just copped the Day one edition from cdkeys.com for $49.98 and it comes with all of the pre-order bonuses :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How much story do i have left to do for first play through if i just beat the 2 goliaths?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Coo.

Do the ingredients you need to upgrade the Pod appear later in the game because I have yet to see a mushroom
ya mushroom should be in the forest tbh you can actually just go explore the world and get all the Ingredients to upgrade all the pods. there are only two things you need to really farm and that is Pure water and Mushrooms but everything else you can buy later on in the game

llt23

All Star
Daps
ya mushroom should be in the forest tbh you can actually just go explore the world and get all the Ingredients to upgrade all the pods. there are only two things you need to really farm and that is Pure water and Mushrooms but everything else you can buy later on in the game

i finished the whole game never upgrading the pod. Couldnt get enough pure waters.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i finished the whole game never upgrading the pod. Couldnt get enough pure waters.
just farm in the Flooded City you have to save and reload the save until you get enough also for the last upgrade on the pod you need power part L and you can farm that from the gold robot that is in the Park but you have to do it with 9s

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Word is spreading the PC port is terribly optimized like many feared :mjcry:

I sit between 45-47 fps @ 1080p on medium settings.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First play through, kinda got caught up in the story and said fukk the side quest, missed out on a lot. Really wanted to kill those batty brothers machines. Probably my favorite moment of the game i was just wondering the desert and those suicide bombers came up over a sand dune, that shyt was beautiful. Was just a lot of moments so far in this game that surprised me like that.
The combat in this game is so damn satisfying, i started to string my attacks with the multiple pods and their specials :wow: